Yahoo Shaquille Johnson article

I watched what happened when Chris Porter came to Auburn. This kid is the same kind of player. A bona fide showstopper. He is a huge pickup in terms of creating interest in the program.

I watched what happened when Chris Porter came to Auburn. This kid is the same kind of player. A bona fide showstopper. He is a huge pickup in terms of creating interest in the program.

We need something to create interest for sure and I hope he does it. The product we are putting on the floor right now isn't going to create anything but less interest in the program..if that's possible. WDE.

Man that team was fun to watch. Those guys played the best defense I have ever seen Auburn basketball play. Seemed like they caused 30 turnovers per game.

We need something to create interest for sure and I hope he does it. The product we are putting on the floor right now isn't going to create anything but less interest in the program..if that's possible. WDE.

The team says thanks for your support. I`m sure they will miss you if you stay home as they try hard.

This team has definitely improved from last season. They have more wins right now than all of last season, and fan support has been great. Barbee has 2 ESPNU top 100 players coming in next year in Jordan Price and Shaquille Johnson. Its good to see former Auburn greats be a part of this program. Charles Barkley especially, and it can help convince more top-notched talent to want to come here.  :wedance:

the one thing porter did was bring an elevated intensity to the floor for Auburn.  The other 4 ALWAYS played harder when Porter came in.  He dove for balls, was crazy hard nosed on D, he hit the glass like a crazy man and of course his power on the offensive end continuously made highlights.  Johnson has this type of athletism and potential.  If he chooses, he can be a great one in college.

Hearing he has a good shot at being invited to the McDonalds all- American game.

Really? i didnt think he was that good. I thought he was just a very good athlete that needed a little polishing on his overall game.

Hearing he has a good shot at being invited to the McDonalds all- American game.

Really? i didnt think he was that good. I thought he was just a very good athlete that needed a little polishing on his overall game.

Well I think he will be getting an invite to put on a show with his dunking ability

Just got moved up to a 4 star on scout

Nice! do you know why we didnt recruit a pg for this class? we needed a pg more than a pf imho.

I was wondering this too. The only two PGs currently on roster are both juniors.  Maybe Barbee feels good about a blue chipper in the next class?  :dunno:

Just got moved up to a 4 star on scout

Nice! do you know why we didnt recruit a pg for this class? we needed a pg more than a pf imho.

Well this PG class isn't really that great. But 2013 is a different story.

Archived