So I thought it was going to be a smackdown

tigerrules

I looked to my left in the airport the other night and I was standing beside Warren Sapp.  I decided to

tell him that he needed to still give some love to the Falcons, and he responded with "their dead, no love to them". I made mention about CVG heading to Auburn to win another national championship.  He proceeded to tell me , "maybe in another 50 years.  We got lucky that a kid from Blinn Texas came to Auburn."  I tactfully retorted with he needed a team and coaching staff, etc.  I decided at that time based on his size, that a smackdown was probably not the best approach for me.  I decided to tell him that I enjoyed his NFL show, take care and War Eagle. He ended up on my plane back to ATL.

He was actually very nice and cordial.  Seems like a fun guy.  And he was equally as annoyed to have to undress to get through security. 

I would've said, "Yeah, well I bet Cam Newton could still open a can on your fat...."

Note: Notice all of the "would" or "should"... :laugh:

LOL, actually, I know exactly what I would have done. I wouldn't have pulled any such juvenile pranks on him (though the way he answered the assertion about Van Gorder does beg such response), I would have smiled real coy like and said, "Keep watching." Might have suggested some kind of friendly wager even. :laugh:

I looked to my left in the airport the other night and I was standing beside Warren Sapp.  I decided to

tell him that he needed to still give some love to the Falcons, and he responded with "their dead, no love to them". I made mention about CVG heading to Auburn to win another national championship.  He proceeded to tell me , "maybe in another 50 years.  We got lucky that a kid from Blinn Texas came to Auburn."  I tactfully retorted with he needed a team and coaching staff, etc.  I decided at that time based on his size, that a smackdown was probably not the best approach for me.  I decided to tell him that I enjoyed his NFL show, take care and War Eagle. He ended up on my plane back to ATL.

He was actually very nice and cordial.  Seems like a fun guy.  And he was equally as annoyed to have to undress to get through security. 

Get some back bone and man up for crying out loud. I would have told him his Momma was ugly, smacked him up side the head, taken his coffee away from him, poured it over his head and then called him a Nancy Boy.

Dude is big. He also has that "crazy" look in his eyes.  He is lucky security was everywhere.

The other part of the story......On my way north on Sunday, I was headed up the escalator to the gates.  A young man with an AU hat was passing on his way down from the gates to the train.  He did not appear to be very happy, as, what appeared to be his mother, was TALKING to him.  As we passed I gave a "War Eagle".  The young man just looked at me, the mother looked at him like.... reply????!!!  She then turned and said "that's right, War Eagle", and then gave him a not so nice look.  I saw several kids with Army All American camo gear.  The young man I spoke to was of age and athletic build, so maybe mamma was telling him he needs to sign with Auburn.

Dude is big. He also has that "crazy" look in his eyes.  He is lucky security was everywhere.

The other part of the story......On my way north on Sunday, I was headed up the escalator to the gates.  A young man with an AU hat was passing on his way down from the gates to the train.  He did not appear to be very happy, as, what appeared to be his mother, was TALKING to him.  As we passed I gave a "War Eagle".  The young man just looked at me, the mother looked at him like.... reply????!!!  She then turned and said "that's right, War Eagle", and then gave him a not so nice look.  I saw several kids with Army All American camo gear.  The young man I spoke to was of age and athletic build, so maybe mamma was telling him he needs to sign with Auburn.

Freaks me out when I say "War Eagle" to someone wearing Auburn stuff and they look at me like I'm crazy. Of course, maybe by the time I realize they aren't going to say it back, I have kind of a crazy look on my face ...  :dunno:

Freaks me out when I say "War Eagle" to someone wearing Auburn stuff and they look at me like I'm crazy. Of course, maybe by the time I realize they aren't going to say it back, I have kind of a crazy look on my face ...  :dunno:

next time try wearing pants

You're one to talk!

You're one to talk!

She said she loved me :dunno:

You're one to talk!

That's not what the court documents said.

You're one to talk!

:laugh:

You're one to talk!

That's not what the court documents said.

Bird having been served a subpoena for exposing himself:

SesameStreet_web_02.jpg

Archived