We have a legit shot at

AuburnBasketball

I like your thinking but would have to say that, for the team to win the next 5, they would have to win 3 straight on the road. 

I am hoping we win 4 of the next 5 to give us a reasonable shot at a .500 league record to finish 18 & 12 overall.  To do that, we need to win the 2 home games (SC & GA), win at LSU and win at either ARK or TN.  And, the thing I am really hoping to see is no more blowout losses (see Vandy game) for the remainder of the season.

I like the direction Barbee has this team headed and hope you keep up the positive vibes!

:wareagle:

I like your thinking but would have to say that, for the team to win the next 5, they would have to win 3 straight on the road. 

I am hoping we win 4 of the next 5 to give us a reasonable shot at a .500 league record to finish 18 & 12 overall.  To do that, we need to win the 2 home games (SC & GA), win at LSU and win at either ARK or TN.  And, the thing I am really hoping to see is no more blowout losses (see Vandy game) for the remainder of the season.

I like the direction Barbee has this team headed and hope you keep up the positive vibes!

:wareagle:

I like the direction Coah Barbee has the team heading but to win the next 5 games is not likely.  But, we still have a good team.  :party:

Yesterday was a bit hard to watch but was good for the guys to win a tough game where they had to come from behind in the OT to pull it out.  It would have been easy to pack it in after OM caught them at the end...but instead they played hard (if not well) and got the win.    More of the same to come.

:we:

I am still waiting for us to get a good shooting point guard. I cannot remember the last one. I do appreciate the effort in the last two games. Very exciting.

Are you crazy aubball?  :laugh: I count all of the away games losses right now. In the next 5 games, we will lose at lsu, at ark and at tennessee. I see us beating uga and socar, but i dont see us having a legit shot at winning the away games unless something very drastic happens to this team.

I am still waiting for us to get a good shooting point guard. I cannot remember the last one. I do appreciate the effort in the last two games. Very exciting.

I agree. I've thought our PG play has really hurt us all year.

Yeah, Ward's play has been incredibly inconsistent. At the beginning of the year, even if it was against the easier teams at home, he seemed to at least be able to knock down the uncontested J, while lately he really seems to be off. It's frustrating to watch, because of all the hype. Ohwell, hopefully he can snap out of it.  :wareagle:

I think this is a team that will improve through the year, but I believe Barbee is a year or two away from getting Auburn back into the NCAA tournament. 

Yeah, Ward's play has been incredibly inconsistent. At the beginning of the year, even if it was against the easier teams at home, he seemed to at least be able to knock down the uncontested J, while lately he really seems to be off. It's frustrating to watch, because of all the hype. Ohwell, hopefully he can snap out of it.  :wareagle:

Ward like Sullivan are still Rusty as season progresses I expect more from both of them. In addition Chris has played well at guard and may end up being the best of the three.

Ward like Sullivan are still Rusty as season progresses I expect more from both of them. In addition Chris has played well at guard and may end up being the best of the three.

Between the 3, I'd take Denson hands down. I just think he's the better player and has the most upside.

how many games does it take to not be rusty, not to mention the plethora of practices ...

Johnson's first practices where right before Hawaii I can still see how he is rusty but Ward should have most of the rust off now

Archived