LSU game

AuburnBasketball

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally dont think we will win this game with our road woes this season. Maybe they are gaining a little confidence and they can pull it off, but as of right now i just dont see it. ill say 76- 60 LSU

I personally dont think we will win this game with our road woes this season. Maybe they are gaining a little confidence and they can pull it off, but as of right now i just dont see it. ill say 76- 60 LSU

Says the same guy who wouldn't have gone to the AU-UK game if it were free. :rolleyes:

Says the same guy who wouldn't have gone to the AU-UK game if it were free. :rolleyes:

Yeah I easily see how he was warned by the mods. Nothing but negativity :banghead:

Yeah I easily see how he was warned by the mods. Nothing but negativity :banghead:

AuburnBasketball

Ultimate Tiger

Re: Florida St. Game

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2012, 05:46:52 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well we will lose every SEC game on the road this year

Oooooh, shame on you!!!  :laugh: :laugh:

Is LSU better this year than the last few years? Hopefully not but IDk, I saw this game next up on the schedule and was hoping for a confidence-building easy road win.

Will not be and easy win because no road, conference game will be easy for this team.  However, I do believe it is one of the ones which can be won and I believe they will do it!

:wareagle:

Guys, guys, guys, Im a huge supporter of the basketball team. I have gone to every home game this year except for 2. Also, i admitted last time that i was wrong about kentucky. I ended up going to the kentucky game too. But until they play good on the road, why would you expect anything different?  :wareagle:

AuburnBasketball

Ultimate Tiger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have we won a SEC road game this year yet?

AuburnBasketball

Ultimate Tiger

Have we won a SEC road game this year yet?

Well no but we've only played one game on the road in the SEC.

Quote from one of my favorite movies

Always with the negative waves, Moriarty, always with the negative waves. "Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves. Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

C

Frankie stepped up and was a cattle list Saturday.  I really hope he found his stroke and continues to gain confidence; Auburn can win this game, but it's gonna take a Chubb on the floor and limited throwaways.  Let's say....66-64, good guys (they've been tough in close ones this year!).  WE!

Frankie stepped up and was a cattle list Saturday.  I really hope he found his stroke and continues to gain confidence; Auburn can win this game, but it's gonna take a Chubb on the floor and limited throwaways.  Let's say....66-64, good guys (they've been tough in close ones this year!).  WE!

surely you meant cattle lisp???  there is a good joke here that i cant think of!  :laugh:

He should just pitch a tent there and stay the whole game...

AuburnBasketball

Ultimate Tiger

Thats when nobody was trying hard like they are now. :thumbsup:

Ah, a good start from jwm....managed to get one of my posts deleted after the Ole Miss game when I became incensed at one of his comments.     I see he is back at work but at least hasn't yet called on one of AU's players to take himself out of the game...but the night is still young.

Bye yall  ...I'm probably gone again.     :tease:

Ah, a good start from jwm....managed to get one of my posts deleted after the Ole Miss game when I became incensed at one of his comments.     I see he is back at work but at least hasn't yet called on one of AU's players to take himself out of the game...but the night is still young.

Bye yall  ...I'm probably gone again.     :tease:

What are you talking about?  :rolleyes:

AuburnBasketball

Ultimate Tiger

Thats when nobody was trying hard like they are now. :thumbsup:

I hear ya, just messing with ya.  :laugh: If anybody is "all in" on AU basketball..it's you. Ha!!

Archived