Players have been asked to come to the complex

im4au

Sounds like we don't have long to wait to find out who our new OC is if this is true...

This is not true...Kiehl, Jermaine, Tre, Greg and Robenson are in Kiehls room watching the 49ers and Giants...we've been texting back and forth all afternoon.

We will hear tonite though I believe.  :wareagle:

Unless I am being fed a line... ;D

This is not true...Kiehl, Jermaine, Tre, Greg and Robenson are in Kiehls room watching the 49ers and Giants...we've been texting back and forth all afternoon.

I dont care where everyone is as long as we hear lol! WDE

:wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance:

Thanks for squelching that.

BOOM !!!  That's what I call inside info !  :laugh:

I didn't get my invitation!!!!  :dunno:  Go niners!!!

I dont care where everyone is as long as we hear lol! WDE

I'm with ya' Mike...

I'm glad you're paying for the snacks in that room and not me :o;)

Stallworth and Egua are on Twitter right now talking about what they cooked for dinner...doubt theyd be on twitter and eating dinner during Chizik's meeting

Feed the children fund... :timeout:

What a fund that must be! As much as some small countries!

Feed the children fund... :timeout:

Stallworth and Egua are on Twitter right now talking about what they cooked for dinner...doubt theyd be on twitter and eating dinner during Chizik's meeting

Why does my twitter say it is down for maintenance?   :dunno:

You should have looked into detective work...I bet you read Hardy Boys mysteries as a kid huh?  :thumbsup:

Egua must be quite the chef....I have seen a trend on Twitter of players tweeting him about dinner  :laugh:

Why does my twitter say it is down for maintenance?   :dunno:

Mine was down for awhile as well.. I just got back on a few minutes ago.

Archived