Teresa steps in it again

TitanTiger

"Well, you know, I don't know Laura Bush. But she seems to be calm, and she has a sparkle in her eye, which is good. But I don't know that she's ever had a real job — I mean, since she's been grown up. So her experience and her validation comes from important things, but different things. And I'm older, and my validation of what I do and what I believe and my experience is a little bit bigger — because I'm older, and I've had different experiences. And it's not a criticism of her. It's just, you know, what life is about."

http://usatoday.printthis.clickability.com...erID=1660

Is there some chemical imbalance in this woman that she lacks the filter most of us have for what goes through our brain but we know shouldn't come out our mouths?

Yep, being a teacher isn't a real job! Laura Bush was a teacher from '68 to '77!!!! This should endear Ms. Whinz sKerry to one of the demoncrats most loyal block of voters!

I suppose marrying rich and jet setting around the world is her, and her husband's idea of a real job.

And 57 isn't old enough to have a lot of "life experiences" ROFL..... Ms. Whinz sKerry seems to be senile at 66.

I guess all of those teachers who are worried about health insurance costs will just have to conform to Kerry's Canadian Health Care Plan since they are supposedly "unemployed." What a maroon!!

Tereza is as "real world" as Michael Jackson.

What an idiot. In all her years of learning "stuff" she didn't learn any TACT...who knew.

We all know John doesnt wear the pants in that family...if he did, Mrs Kerry wouldnt have been able to say half the stuff shes said.

We all know John doesnt wear the pants in that family...if he did, Mrs Kerry wouldnt have been able to say half the stuff shes said.

113260[/snapback]

But she tells him when to take them off. :rolleyes:

I just think that perhaps Lynne Cheney was right on when she said about Kerry, "This is not a good man." Except, I would extrapolate it to his wife as well. I think snotty comments like this keep coming forth from her because that's what's in her. I mean, we all have said things in haste and anger before, but she seems to do it even in normal conversation. It's like it can't stay inside her. She just has to let loose with some kooky, weird, rude, insulting, or angry comment.

What's this now, the 4th or 5th public gaffe like this she's made just in the last few months of the campaign? By contrast, have you ever heard anything like the things this woman says coming out of Laura Bush in the last four years?

And here is the all important apology. Woopie!

"I had forgotten that Mrs. Bush had worked as a school teacher and librarian, and there couldn't be a more important job than teaching our children, I appreciate and honor Mrs. Bush's service to the country as First Lady, and am sincerely sorry I had not remembered her important work in the past," she said in a statement.

When does the apology come for not recognizing the "Stay at home Mom" as a real job. :no:

Archived