Alabama Game

tigeraddikt

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never seen such bad officiating....glad Barbee had at 'em but these guys are going to decide who wins with these bad calls...including an ignored charge at the end of the half.   :dunno:

Denson would've broken his neck if he had immediately let go of the rim on that dunk. I didn't like the technical on KG but I could at least understand it. The second one was as bad of a call as you'll ever see.

Biggest BS calls i have ever seen esp. in our own building. The call on Denson hanging on the rim was atrocious! The call on Chubb was horendous! The no charge call on the last shot of the half was embarrassing! Ive never been so TOed in my life.  :zapbama::beatmullet:

I know all of our SEC games have had piss poor officiating but this is the worst!

Agreed! It seems as though the REC slipped a few bills in the zebra's pockets..

For the first time in my life I can say I'm glad I didn't go to an Auburn game. I would be on my way to jail right now. I usually try to refrain from criticizing officials. As an ASA umpire I know it can be a difficult job. But this is horrible. I've worked with tee ball umps better than this. It looks like they are making it personal. We're gettin BS technicals, while their players are tackling ours. We're going to have a hard time 2nd half. Good luck boys.  :wareagle:

I don't watch much basketball, but that was horrible officiating.  Usually the refs give a few to the home team, which makes this half the worst I've witnessed.  On top of that, these 2 teams aren't very good, so the refs will determine the game.

Archived