Alabama Game

tigeraddikt

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the team that played Vandy.   Sad performance against a rival.   Still time but will take a major turnaround to even make it respectable.

Our guards just play so out of control. It's like they freak out when they finally touch the ball and go crazy. Zero basketball IQ which isn't a good thing for guys that are supposedly running the offense. Very frustrating to watch. I can't imagine how Barbee must feel most nights.

Chubb was just running straight down the court trying to get back on defense when bammer's player ran straight into Chubb lowered his shoulder I figure it was just to get Chubb his 4th foul.

If the refs were competent is this still a foul on Chubb?

Our big men can't catch the ball, our guards are out of control, and we can't hit free throws. Not a good combination.

Someone tweeted that an AU fan got thrown out of the game by the refs for waiving money at the refs on their way out (at half I believe).

To that fan...... :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

bammer is an outstanding defensive basketball team; one of the best I've seen in that regard. They give a lot of people fits and we don't seem to like that style of play.

bammer is an outstanding defensive basketball team; one of the best I've seen in that regard. They give a lot of people fits and we don't seem to like that style of play.

The way we shoot the ball makes a lot of teams look great defensively. But, brighter days are ahead.

Archived