Shon Coleman

AUenginerd

Thinking about that Herzlik kid from Boston College a couple years ago always gives me extra hope that Shon will be playing eventually.  He was only out for around a year and I'm pretty sure that he's in the NFL now.  Awesome things have happened before and they will again!  WDE!  SHON BE COMIN!

I know I'm echoing what others have already posted, but I don't care if he ever plays a down.  Of course, from his perspective, I know it would be great for him to realize his personal dream and continue his football career.  But this story is so much deeper than football.  Whether you consider his personal fight for his health or the remarkable loyalty Gene Chizik and Auburn have shown toward him, this story warms your heart.  It's so nice to know that so many people associated with my alma mater live the Creed every day.  This is just one example, but it's a great one.  War Eagle!!!!

This is great news! While I'm glad he's free of cancer like others here, just think how great it will be seeing him run on to the field and playing. War Eagle!

Archived