Zac Etheridge to Penn State

Elephant Tipper

Per ZE on FB: "Wow you guys are Amazing. I want to thank each and everyone of you for showing support.. BTW the position will be a Graduate Assistant in the Fall just need to clear that up. Excited about the opportunity to start at a place like Penn St."

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/03/former_auburn_db_zac_etheridge.html

173724_1010280147_1352699495_n.jpg

RT by Bryan Matthews

Whitney Griswold ‏ @WhitneyGriswold

"I am so proud & excited for my sweet friend @ZacEtheridge4 as he begins his coaching career at Penn St.! Big things happening in his life!"

Retweeted by Bryan Matthews

PSU as a Grad Assistant under Roof!  Congrats to Zac!

Like I said about Roof.  PSU needs coaches with high morals,  and outstanding charactor.  Looks like they got another one!

Congrats to Zac! 

:believe:

Great start for Zac!!!  Congrats!!!!

:party:      :wareagle:

Outstanding place to start building a coaching resume'.  Great for Zac.

Congratulations to Zac! If heart has anything to do with it, he will be a smashing success at anything he ever does. He became a big favorite of mine over his years at Auburn. I wish him the best of everything in the future.

War Eagle Zac!!!!

anyone know of a good penn state board.  i would not typically do something like this, but i might go to a reputable penn state board and let them know the quality that ZE is.

anyone know of a good penn state board.  i would not typically do something like this, but i might go to a reputable penn state board and let them know the quality that ZE is.

They will soon find out.  I'm glad he's getting into coaching, he's a quality individual, a good ball player, and a hard worker.  I hope his coaching travels take him through Auburn at some point.

I will always follow guys like zac and kodi. Both have been outstanding men and seen it done the right way.

This is truly outstanding news.  :thumbsup: Congratulations and best wishes to Zac, he has the heart of a champion and is the definition of perseverance.  :bow:

Archived