THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I absolutely loathe the phrase "Now I understand why Saban. . . . "  :banghead:

Why can't we all just despise him?  It's not that complicated.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Well that's better.  But in general that's not what follows that phrase.  Have I mentioned that I hate bammer?

I hate bammer with the fire of 1000 suns but you have to take your amusement when you can.  It's kind of like adding "in bed" to the end of fortunes in fortune cookies.

I love Thai.  There's this little hole in the wall place just a few minutes from my house that makes the most amazing Thai food.  Damn, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Excuse me for a moment.  I just remembered the girl has cheer practice in the a.m. today rather than the usual afternoon practice.  Now I have to do the "running aroung like a chicken with it's head cut off" thing.   :o

Well since AE is closing up shop er.... relocating I figured I had to atleast make one post in this famous place of nothingness.

Now dance banana.....DANCE!!!  :bananadance:

62 ;D have a great day........you're sjust trying to avoid us, you ain't fooling me. :laugh:

40% is a large amount. Don't read until the weekend. Bourbon at home ;)

PAHLEEZZZ! I may avoid a lot of things... :-\...errr people,  :laugh: but y’all ain't some of them.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I just read where there is a forum function where you can properly ignore certain posters including gumps on suddenly relevant new site.......................... :'( .......I dare not dream...........