THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

So tomorrow I'll be watching the Hatton Hornets take on the R.A. Hubbard Chiefs. First game for the cheerleader.

So tomorrow I'll be watching the Hatton Hornets take on the R.A. Hubbard Chiefs. First game for the cheerleader.

Fun! Mine has her last first game on Friday unless she makes cheerleader at AU :)

So ready. We have to get two TVs going in the same room :)

Yep, I'm going to have to watch (glance at) and hope the Blue runs over you know who, wouldn't put my cash behind that hope, but i have no problem putting hope in it.

Oh Ye of little faith ;)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Time passes quickly..........

the cliche of the day, i'm finished now.

I avoid cliches like the plague.

Sr. year-wow. I bet it does seem like just yesterday you were dropping her off at kindergarden.

How's everyone? My sis's house survived untouched by the gulf. Lots of wind and rain but no damage to the structure. About a mile past her house the water and sand is over the road. Thanks for the prayers and thoughts.

I feel for those poor folks in New Orleans again. It appears many didn't learn anything from Katrina. I saw some similar pics of people stranded in their homes.

Nice, Watson runs in the house fresh from walking through the mud and hops in my lap..... :lmao:

We had a shower for the two pups and me, I tried to get laura to dry us all off, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.lol

Edited by telling tiger

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Yep. Trying to get AWANA program organized. I thought I had my act together then realized I didn't prepare a lesson. The phrase "flying by the seat of your pant" was coined just for me.