THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Happy 4th and thanks to all those who fought for our freedom and who continue that fight today! Stay safe and God Bless America!

Happy 4th and thanks to all those who fought for our freedom and who continue that fight today! Stay safe and God Bless America!

ditto.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'd ask you about Vegas but I know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Hope you had fun and didn't lose too much $$$$$!

I'd ask you about Vegas but I know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Hope you had fun and didn't lose too much $$$$$!

No, that was his money that stayed in Vegas.lol

62, you are partially correct, it was my money that stayed there. I did not have enough sense (senses may have been altered at the time) to quit while I was way ahead. Actually, ended up losing a couple of hundred overall. As for the rest of what happened in Vegas... it will stay there.

:dunno:;D

Well, that should go some distance in explaining to you why I always sign in anon and why I have over 2000 combined pages of pm threads with some friends. We discuss the same issues, with widely varying views. Rationally. This place been busy much recently? I certainly do not miss the thought police of a previous location. That was unreal in and of itself. However, policing thought and behavior are not the same things. If this is a "family", I'll consider myself adopted. I'll just choose mine instead. Got a really busy day, later.