Game 3

Good agressive play by AU...score 5-4 in AU favor...in 8th. 

Nothing hit hard but they managed to get some runners around the bases.

Great throw by Simpson....nailed the runner at the plate....AU wins  5-4.

WOW!!!!  What a great throw by Simpson and tag by Bowen.  I didn't think he had achance to get the runner.  WOW!!!  What a way to finish.  Maybe that play can give them some momentum going into the tourney.   

WOW!!!!   What a great throw by Simpson and tag by Bowen.  I didn't think he had achance to get the runner.  WOW!!!  What a way to finish.  Maybe that play can give them some momentum going into the tourney.     

It was awesome! Creede seems to play a role in a lot AU's big wins. Congrats to him on a fine career at AU. I'm really going to miss him next season. He's been one of  my favorite players. I'm going to miss Justin Bryant too....what a great utility player he's been for AU.

:we:

I hate to say it but taking 1 out of 3 against this UF team was a great accomplishment for this team.

Beating the #1 team is a great accomplishment for any team..... :banghead:

I hate to say it but taking 1 out of 3 against this UF team was a great accomplishment for this team.

Beating the #1 team is a great accomplishment for any team..... :banghead:

We will have to do it again to the Gators on Tuesday.

Thought I heard that for us to guarantee NCAA at large bid, we had to beat Florida 1 of 3 this weekend. That is sweet if that is the case. Now just turn around and beat them again on Tuesday. War Eagle!!!!

Thought I heard that for us to guarantee NCAA at large bid, we had to beat Florida 1 of 3 this weekend. That is sweet if that is the case. Now just turn around and beat them again on Tuesday. War Eagle!!!!

The chances are better but nothing is guaranteed.  A couple of wins in the Tourney would help.

That was before we choked and had our worst loss of the season against Jax. State. Now we have to get 2 SEC Tourney wins minimum, Preferably beating Florida 2 times or a Gator Gamecock combo.

That was before we choked and had our worst loss of the season against Jax. State. Now we have to get 2 SEC Tourney wins minimum, Preferably beating Florida 2 times or a Gator Gamecock combo.

Where the crap have you been Skellitor?  ;D

Archived