Enjoy.

Ellitor, I believe Will Ward (center) was the last scholarship player from Prattville.  :we:

Really??? I did not know Will was ever on the team. I just looked it up and you are right.

He came down to the first Bill Clark Football Camp that I ever went to.  He signed my shirt.  Cool dude.

Man we really need to get some more Prattville boys over here.

I agree, and I don't understand why we can't seem to draw those players to AU. :dunno:

It was because of the coaches relationship with Saban, That changes with Chad Anderson because he is all class. The bad news is Chad does not cheat and recruit like the previous coaches did so the talent level at Prattville may drop.

Prattville also has a new principal, Richard Dennis. He and Anderson both came from Wetumpka. When it comes to integrity, they are head and shoulders above their predecessors.

My favorite call by Jim was the Lawyer Tillman catch in the back of the end zone from Jeff Burger against Ga Tech in 1987.  "Tillman, Tillman, Tillman!"

Didn't hear that one since I was in that north endzone at Grant Field, looking straight into the sun all game getting a sunburned face...but he caught it right in front of us!  WAR EAGLE!

My favorite call by Jim was the Lawyer Tillman catch in the back of the end zone from Jeff Burger against Ga Tech in 1987.  "Tillman, Tillman, Tillman!"

Didn't hear that one since I was in that north endzone at Grant Field, looking straight into the sun all game getting a sunburned face...but he caught it right in front of us!  WAR EAGLE!

Was there for that one too about the 40 yard line one of the worst stadium designs imo

Was there for that one too about the 40 yard line one of the worst stadium designs imo

Those of us old enough to remember the south endzone remember it well for its abundant SPLINTERS!!  Hated sitting there, but loved having pre-game meal at the Varsity...give me two dogs all the way, order of rings and a PC!  My mouth is watering as we speak...

Wow, I haven't seen this game since it happened and haven't come across any videos that show as much as this one.

Thank you for posting.

Imagine what Ronney Daniels would have done with 4 years as the featured receiver. I think of this game and this kid everytime Calvin Johnson is mentioned.

Three Things I never ever want to see again on an Auburn Football team: GoalPost Dunks, Turtlenecks, and Sisqo hair dyes. :beatmullet:

:wareagle:

I wish this year's team would sit down and watch that together at some point. They can do that to a lot of people this year. Even the ones they aren't supposed to do it to. :wareagle:

Archived