2013 3* LB Jonathan Walton (South Carolina signee)

trout54

Walton visited South Carolina this weekend. After leaving he said they were his favorite as of now.

And plans to make a final decision about 3 days after his Auburn visit.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baldwin County, Alabama. Christian School.

303 Dryer Ave Daphne, AL 36526

(251) 338-6300

We use to smoke them like a cheap cigar when I played for Mobile Christian in 1977-1980.

Baldwin County, Alabama. Christian School.

303 Dryer Ave Daphne, AL 36526

(251) 338-6300

We use to smoke them like a cheap cigar when I played for Mobile Christian in 1977-1980.

Lol...Mobile Christian doesn't smoke ANYONE like a cheap cigar nowadays.

weren't you all also a member of the AISA at the time? FWIW, you have to be getting Bayside mixed up with another school. Bayside is only in it's 10th season of having a football team. therefore, i highly doubt it was Bayside that you all were smoking back in the 80's unless you are referring to soccer (and they were a force back then in soccer). On a more current note, however, I don't think Bayside has lost to Mobile Christian in the "Modern Day". Just sayin' :dunno:

weren't you all also a member of the AISA at the time? FWIW, you have to be getting Bayside mixed up with another school. Bayside is only in it's 10th season of having a football team. therefore, i highly doubt it was Bayside that you all were smoking back in the 80's unless you are referring to soccer (and they were a force back then in soccer). On a more current note, however, I don't think Bayside has lost to Mobile Christian in the "Modern Day". Just sayin' :dunno:/>

Not many have I'm afraid

THEY AREN'T TOOOOOOOOOOO BAD for the 2A level they play in. if i'm not mistaken they have made the playoffs the past couple of years. Just never smoked Bayside in football. just sayin' :D

Mobile Christian didn't play Bayside in the lat 70's or 80's. Like the Trout has said the program is fairly new.

They have been deep in the playoffs for the past 3 years and have been competing at the 3A level for the last 4 years. Depth hurts them as a lot of the kids play both ways. JW rarely sits so he has endurance. Good kid. Would be a good addition. You need several levels of kids to make up a solid class. The superstars, solid contributors, and the worker bees. Too many of one or not enough of another hurts a class. I think we have been a little top heavy in the past few years. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Mobile Christian didn't play Bayside in the lat 70's or 80's. Like the Trout has said the program is fairly new.

They have been deep in the playoffs for the past 3 years and have been competing at the 3A level for the last 4 years. Depth hurts them as a lot of the kids play both ways. JW rarely sits so he has endurance. Good kid. Would be a good addition. You need several levels of kids to make up a solid class. The superstars, solid contributors, and the worker bees. Too many of one or not enough of another hurts a class. I think we have been a little top heavy in the past few years. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Give me all worker bees, bamr can have the rest :jossun:

GREAT thing about JW........worker bee WITH talent and I think he wil be a solid contributor! the downside to his game is that it is downplayed a bit BECAUSE he plays for Bayside. Make no mistake about it, JW WILL be an asset to whatever team he choses. I can only hope it is Auburn.

From what Hoke and Mathews are saying I think we get him

Where are you seeing that? I just don't know where to look...TIA

on their pay sites

Archived