Mr. Frazier is coming.

guerra aguila

Does he remind anyone of Dameyune Craig?

His arm strength is incredible and his speed speaks for itself. A playmaker that we will have the luxury of watching in 2012.

This kid will have the potential to be the real deal before its all over with.

Looking forward to seeing what Loeffler schemes with KF as his qb, while surrounded by plenty of speed and talent.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ready for him to whip some passes and seal that QB position! Never got too many opportunities to pass it last season, looking forward to that change this season.

Does he remind anyone of Dameyune Craig?

His arm strength is incredible and his speed speaks for itself. A playmaker that we will have the luxury of watching in 2012.

This kid will have the potential to be the real deal before its all over with.

Looking forward to seeing what Loeffler schemes with KF as his qb, while surrounded by plenty of speed and talent.

Been saying for a long time, that KF reminds me of a larger Dameyune Craig. Go back and read my post from a year ago that says the same thing.

No...he doesn't remind me of Craig.  I am also pulling for Clint Moseley as much as a I am for Kiel.  I want the best player to play and I want the coaches to make sure it is a fair competition.     

No...he doesn't remind me of Craig.  I am also pulling for Clint Moseley as much as a I am for Kiel.  I want the best player to play and I want the coaches to make sure it is a fair competition.     

absolutely, Clint.  ;)

Guest jrljr

absolutely, Clint.  ;)

:laugh: Now thats funny right dare, I dont care who you are... :bow:

Reminds me of a cross between Craig and Jason Campbell, quite honestly...pretty sure I've said that on here before, too, but :dunno:

"Mr Frazier is comming" I hope he turns out well. I swear I do! But honest?

Untill he reminds me of Cam Newton or Andrew Luck I say we keep lookin for a awsome QB.

He reminds me a lot of Randy Campbell. (j/k, since KF has so far been compared to every other black QB in Auburn's history--thought I'd throw in a white dude) :P

If I were forced to pick, I see a lot of JC similarities in stature but KF looks faster. I believe KF has a Jason Campbell type arm, maybe more. Ready to see that JC type accuracy this season!

His nickname will be, as it already is to me is "Kill" Frazier. He will make everyone forget Tajh Boyd Sept 1

I will refer to him as Muud'Dib.  His name alone is a killing word!

His nickname will be, as it already is to me is "Kill" Frazier. He will make everyone forget Tajh Boyd Sept 1

I will refer to him as Muud'Dib.  His name alone is a killing word!

:bow: :bow: :hellyeah::bow: :bow:

I think Dameyune Craig's heart was his biggest strength.  A lot like Cam's heart, but he didn't have the talent or leadership Cam possessed.  I think KF has all the talent and ability, now we need to see him put it together and get the team to believe in him and trust him.  When Cam stepped on the field the entire team and stadium knew he was going to do something amazing.  Cam made the entire team feel unbeatable.  :wareagle: I can't wait to see KF drop back for some passes this season.

Nobody jump just yet. 2 a days are comming.

little reminder...

Moseley: COM 66 ATT 180 TD 5 INT 3 RAT 133

Frazier : COM 5 ATT 12 TD 0 INT 2 RAT 32

Luck: RAT 170

Newton: RAT 182

Sorry but I dont see a super hero in our line up!

I sure hope "Mr Frazier" has gotton alot better if he is "coming"!

little reminder...

Dude, your two posts in this thread are baffling. You're comparing KFs freshman season to two of the best college QBs we've ever seen? How does this make any bit of sense in your mind?

little reminder...

Dude, your two posts in this thread are baffling. You're comparing KFs freshman season to two of the best college QBs we've ever seen? How does this make any bit of sense in your mind?

I was wondering the same thing.

One could barely even compare Frazier and CJ Uzomah in terms of passing.

Kiehl was very limited in the offense last year. This year, the handcuffs will be taken off..

I understand what you guys are saying.

What I am saying is are QB play last year was not so awsome.

And what we have this year were 2 and 3 stringers last year! to Trotter!

I put the ratings out there to put it perspective.

and to question why everybody has named KF the QB before the coaches have.

another thing why we didnt go to JUCO and get an established QB is beyond me.

Still not making a ton of sense. Now you're saying KF, as a TRUE FRESHMAN, wasn't "good enough " to beat out a 4th year player so we should give up on him and go the JUCO route? And those ratings don't put anything into perspective... You're comparing apples to oranges. QBs develop so much from year to year. Also, let's compare the offensive lines Luck and Newton had to operate behind with Kiehl's line last year. And I think everyone is assuming KF will be the starter based on overall talent, Spring practice, summer drills, and what the other players on the team are saying. Literally every sign out there points to KF being the starter and being much improved on last year.

Still not making a ton of sense. Now you're saying KF, as a TRUE FRESHMAN, wasn't "good enough " to beat out a 4th year player so we should give up on him and go the JUCO route? And those ratings don't put anything into perspective... You're comparing apples to oranges. QBs develop so much from year to year. Also, let's compare the offensive lines Luck and Newton had to operate behind with Kiehl's line last year. And I think everyone is assuming KF will be the starter based on overall talent, Spring practice, summer drills, and what the other players on the team are saying. Literally every sign out there points to KF being the starter and being much improved on last year.

I'd throw in Scott Loeffler's track record of developing QBs as well..

Archived