2013 4* RB Jordan Wilkins (Ole Miss signee)

RunInRed

Glad to have him on board! Waiting to see if this commit will move us any in the Rivals rankings.. We moved back to 12. :o

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are on a hot streak lately. Rodgers is the only guy we have really missed on lately. Take this momentum into the start of the season, put a whooping on clemson and then watch the last pieces of our class come together.

Welcome Jordan! We'll go ahead and name the stadium after you.

WAR EAGLE!

And Dye is still on the board.  Could we have one with the stadium and one with the field named after them?

WAR EAGLE!

And Dye is still on the board.  Could we have one with the stadium and one with the field named after them?

I'm now searching to see if there is a prospect with Hare as a first or last  name. :happydance::hellyeah:

WAR EAGLE!

I'm now searching to see if there is a prospect with Hare as a first or last  name. :happydance::hellyeah:

Not that I know of. But we may very well sign a Bo in the near future..

Happy and sad all at the same time.  (Vandy alum, for those who don't know.)  The kid couldn't possibly have made a bad decision.

If I were in his shoes, some things I'd have thought about.

1. I don't know that Vandy is a great social environment for a minority athlete.  It's been a long time, so maybe things are much better.

2. I don't know how long Franklin will stay in that job.

3. If education is important, Auburn's got a lot to offer.  A whole lot depends upon whether Auburn allows players to focus on education.  I taught at Vandy a little, and I know the athletes don't have anywhere to hide there.  Not saying they're all majoring in biomedical engineering, but they're well mixed into the courses everybody takes.

4. RB is the one position where I want my teammates to be big and ugly.  A Vandy back takes a lot of abuse, probably more than an Auburn back.

Vandy has better professors and a better overall education. However, AU does a better job challenging students. We were listed as number 1 in hardest classes in the southeast (ahead of both vandy and ga tech). Don't get me wrong, vandy is a good school. However, students can get an education that is almost as good with a better chance to win.

Welcome to the Auburn Family Jordan and War Eagle!! I wish you the very best of everything in the future!!

...........and the train just keeps on rolling.

WAR EAGLE!

Not that I know of. But we may very well sign a Bo in the near future..

...and A Cam  Luper

WAR EAGLE!

There was a basketball player a couple of years ago named Jordan Hare

War Damn Wilkins!! The level of athletes in this class is absolutely amazing. On rivals, we now have six players who are a cut above the average four star, plus several three star players who are destined to receive their fourth star before they sign. In addition, the only player still on our board who isn't rated at least 4 stars is Cameron Luper. After all is said and done, we might well have 4-5 five star players to go along with 10-12 four star players...not that the stars are really all that important (I trust the coaches' evaluations far more than that of the analysts on recruiting sites), but the universal recognition of how good our recruiting has been and continues to be is certainly nice.

Archived