2013 4* RB Jordan Wilkins (Ole Miss signee)

RunInRed

Just got back from seeing Jordan play. He had about 200 yards maybe a little less and 4tds. His team lost but he played well. He had a 69 yard td run that was impressive where he broke a few tackles and used his speed to run away from the pack. He runs a little too upright but he will be a solid back for us.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That young man is DOIN' WORK! If he comes and Jovon shows back up...watch out! Then if Green does sign we will have the backfield we need. I said on AE all year that Jovon would be our starter in 2012 by game 3-4. When we lost him I had a bad feeling. I might have been right.

:dunno:

Let's pray that those three guys ALL end up making 2013 a year to remember.

Is that his girlfriend/fiancee or is she an AU hostess? I really hope thats his girlfriend...or that looks not so good.

That is his girlfriend.

I think that's his girlfriend. I remember seeing pics of him and his girlfriend on his twitter account after he committed and if memory serves that is her.

Any chance we find out whom JW mentions in the article as a possible running mate in the auburn sports.com front page article on him??... or is that clearly in the "dark secret" premium subscription category.

:-(

Any chance we find out whom JW mentions in the article as a possible running mate in the auburn sports.com front page article on him??... or is that clearly in the "dark secret" premium subscription category.

I'm not a subscriber, but the free, few lines of the article make it seem like he doesn't talk about a specific person, just the chance of being one of two RB's in the class.

I'm not a subscriber, but the free, few lines of the article make it seem like he doesn't talk about a specific person, just the chance of being one of two RB's in the class.

^^^^This is correct. No other backs were mentioned. This kid truly believes in the Together Everyone Achieves More concept. He is really unselfish and welcomes another back in this class.

Jordan is a fantastic runningback and will be very good at Auburn. He is not one of our more know and highly touted recruits but he seems like a great kid and will be a great Auburn man.

Great to see Jordan getting some love here, considering that a lot more love has gone to guys we don't even have on board yet.

Don't you know the grass is always greener over there? It's the same deal as wanting Wallace to start at QB or thinking Jovon Robinson would have revolutionized our offense this year.

I think Wilkins is plenty sufficient for a year's recruiting and if we add someone else at RB that would be like a rose, nice but not essential.

Maybe so, but last week it was Dee Liner that had notified the staff that he intended to flip to bama, I will believe this stuff when I see it somewhere official rather than a msg. board

Archived