Can somebody please explain to me...

YaBoyMaxWeezy

I'm not a football guru or sunshine pumper, but can somebody please explain to me what they see in a Frazier and why is everybody so sensitive when talking ab him? As I've stated a million times, he seems like such a great kid and a high character individual, but as the number support he is the worst QB in the nation.

I'm not a football guru or sunshine pumper, but can somebody please explain to me what they see in a Frazier and why is everybody so sensitive when talking ab him? As I've stated a million times, he seems like such a great kid and a high character individual, but as the number support he is the worst QB in the nation.

He was the national high school player of the year and did have great potential. He did not play great today but was getting better and should not have been pulled.

He was the national high school player of the year

A worthless award given out by a publication that has absolutely zero scouting or talent evaluating accumen. Frazier was a good HS player playing in Arkansas. HS player of the year? LOLOLOL. Shiloh Christian got smacked when they played a big-boy team from Texas.

He was the national high school player of the year and did have great potential. He did not play great today but was getting better and should not have been pulled.

Frazier has been given the longest rope I have ever seen a Auburn Head Coach give a starting QB. His QB rating has been less than 100 since his first start. Statistically, he is one of the worst QB's in D1 football.

What I saw from Frazier today was a QB that looked better, which is encouraging. However, like he has been all year he played inconsistent. It was making a couple of nice throws followed up with taking a sack that he shouldn't have because he was holding onto the ball too long.

Given his body of work and the lack of spark he was failing to provide, I do not fault the coaches for putting Moseley in.

Frazier has been given the longest rope I have ever seen a Auburn Head Coach give a starting QB. His QB rating has been less than 100 since his first start. Statistically, he is one of the worst QB's in D1 football.

What I saw from Frazier today was a QB that looked better, which is encouraging. However, like he has been all year he played inconsistent. It was making a couple of nice throws followed up with taking a sack that he shouldn't have because he was holding onto the ball too long.

Given his body of work and the lack of spark he was failing to provide, I do not fault the coaches for putting Moseley in.

Seriously? You pull a guy that was at least making some strides forward today for a guy with a bum shoulder. That is an absurd statement.

Seriously? You pull a guy that was at least making some strides forward today for a guy with a bum shoulder. That is an absurd statement.

Ok, you're more emotional than a woman this morning so let me walk you through it slowly. I'm sure you'll have an emotional response full of hyperbole after you read through this, but I'll do it nonetheless.

Frazier played an entire half yesterday, and the deepest he got us into Arkansas territory was the 22. Some of the sacks he was taking were absolutely drive killers. That doesn't show up in a QB rating. Sometimes, a player's best isn't enough to beat a team. The coaches looked at the first half, where Frazier made some nice throws but also held onto the ball too long a few times and missed some open receivers and decided that his level of play wasn't going to get us a win. I don't blame them.

By the time Frazier was replaced, he had played 10 quarters against SEC opponents this year and had led us to 1 offensive TD. That is pathetic.

Absurd....

is the way the guy with a bum shoulder get's talked about. While at the same time expecting we speak ever-so gently, about the kid with nothing more than a few really nice high school videos. It's a tough game and a part of that risk of going for the glory, is falling flat on your face. For while laying there in it, it's a lying for all the world to see.

Oops - someone's Dad post here,

Yes - a lot of these kids have parents who read online message boards, And maybe some of these other players parents have sons which are QB's as well. Hopefully all parents have the same high hope's for their sons, and want to read about his big break. Absurd is how we don't want others to read this good news.

Absurd is how that kid, the one with the bad shoulder, how he was making those mighty fine throws in the closing minutes, Which is something our starter hasn't done ever, not while in college. Absurd - maybe so? I simply think (IMHO) it's time to give someone else a try, for these other kids have had to be winners as well, just to get to this point. And maybe - just maybe - they are ready to make do, and will give it a shot with all that they've got. We've certainly gotten such a result from other players in the past. And if not, and this other kid doesn't get it done, well then we tried something to make things better... because repeating loses with the same is nearing absurdity rather quickly, and three-n-out with the third stringer is really no different than if done by the starter.

Like it or not, Frazier gives us the best chance to win. Moseley is not mobile at all and loves to throw the football to the guy wearing the wrong jersey (I know, KF does as well but CM seems a little better at it). I am not saying KF is a good QB at this point, but the side by side comparison of the 2 young men points to KF as the guy who needs to start. I would have liked to see the coaching staff put Wallace out there when the game was out of hand and let him run the whole offense. I don't see how he could have performed any worse than the 2 upperclassmen who he plays behind. Jeremy Johnson can't get here fast enough!

Not really sure how someone can say so certainly that Frazier gives us the absolute best chance to win. Quarterback mobility is not important in this offense, at least not from what I've seen. How can you compare Khiel side by side to Clint so soon? I'm sure Frazier has been receiving all the reps in practice and he has more game time reps as well. This might as well have been Clint's opener to knock the rust off.

Not really sure how someone can say so certainly that Frazier gives us the absolute best chance to win. Quarterback mobility is not important in this offense, at least not from what I've seen. How can you compare Khiel side by side to Clint so soon? I'm sure Frazier has been receiving all the reps in practice and he has more game time reps as well. This might as well have been Clint's opener to knock the rust off.

Well, considering that Moseley has started more games at Auburn than Frazier, I think a side by side comparison can be made. Don't get me wrong, at this point neither QB is what we need but they are what we have and one of them must start unless the staff elects to put the true freshman out there. The QB situation we have is a terrible position for a major college program to be in. It is hard to win games when your field general plays like a private.

Did Mosley get sacked and how many times?

By the way Steve Spurrier to Steven Garcia.................Now that my friend was rope.

No QB in the nation would be successful when the D Line beats the QB to the 5 step drop point. You can't blame either QB for their performance yesterday.

Did Mosley get sacked and how many times?

By the way Steve Spurrier to Steven Garcia.................Now that my friend was rope.

at least Garcia could put pts on the board

At this point, the OL played about as bad as they could and the tackles got abused on every single play! With is being said: AU doesn't have a QB that can win in the SEC on the rooster this year and I expect possible two more wins (non-SEC) to finish the year.

I fully expect Chiz to to now sign a JUCO QB. If he doesn't and ties his future with AU's 2013 season to Frazier, I think the chances of AU looking for a new coach at the end of 2013 is beyond extremely high. JJ is going to be a superstar in the SEC but will need one year (RS) to be ready. The OL will be much improved and may be a force in 2013 with 2014 as one of the best in the country. There is big question marks at LB going into 2013 with two starting SRs at OLB and inept Holland at MLB. I hope we sign at least one JUCO OLB and find another OLB from the young group that haven't seen the field yet.

No QB in the nation would be successful when the D Line beats the QB to the 5 step drop point. You can't blame either QB for their performance yesterday.

Do you think he knows how to recognize a blitz and how to check out of it ???? Shouldn't our coaches be teaching that ???

Do you think he knows how to recognize a blitz and how to check out of it ???? Shouldn't our coaches be teaching that ???

Two of the eight sacks were on designed blitzes. The others were on four man rushes with one sack being a delayed blitz by a LB who saw an opportunity. On that one the QB did have time to dump the ball but didn't.

They both played horrible. Along with the o line. It's pretty much a pointless argument because there is no rebuttal for either side. It's not like you can say this guy is better than this. The way I looked at it was the most upside should play. And UF's qb looked this bad last year. He was benched for a guy who looked just as bad like this situation. Hopefully KF will get better with experience.

Ok, you're more emotional than a woman this morning so let me walk you through it slowly. I'm sure you'll have an emotional response full of hyperbole after you read through this, but I'll do it nonetheless.

Frazier played an entire half yesterday, and the deepest he got us into Arkansas territory was the 22. Some of the sacks he was taking were absolutely drive killers. That doesn't show up in a QB rating. Sometimes, a player's best isn't enough to beat a team. The coaches looked at the first half, where Frazier made some nice throws but also held onto the ball too long a few times and missed some open receivers and decided that his level of play wasn't going to get us a win. I don't blame them.

By the time Frazier was replaced, he had played 10 quarters against SEC opponents this year and had led us to 1 offensive TD. That is pathetic.

I am sorry I gave you the impressional I was being emotional. That was not my mind set at all.

Archived