RCP, MSNBC, Fox all give Bush 269 now

DKW 86

It is totally amazing to me that with all the cash, all the press, all the effort, all the articles, all the volunteers, etc. This race basically came down to a rerun of 2000 with a few more popular votes for Bush this time around. Very few changes in the real numbers/states. The Red States remained Red and The Blue States remained blue.

For all this acrimony, very little actually changed.

Amazing!

Maybe now we can get back to building a really united USA again.

If you could read the Democratic Underground tonight, you'd despair at the chances of such a thing happening. It was unreal. They closed the boards to unregistered voters around midnight, but up until then, it was in complete meltdown mode and I am not exaggerating one iota.

I've never seen such blatant venom and nastiness. It was worse that our worst days of bickering here times one hundred and they were just talking amongst themselves with no one there to contradict or antagonize them.

I just don't know. I hope it can happen, but I just don't know if the nutbar wing of the Democratic Party will let it happen.

NBC also called Ohio for Bush.

The Bush Margin of 133k is the same as the challenged ballots, so unless all the challenged ballots are for Kerry, Bush Wins!

Several sites are declaring Bush a winner in NV, NM, and Iowa too. That is another 17? Electoral votes to add too if they hold up.

Newsday Calls NV for Bush, see map

Archived