Congrats To Bush & the Republicans

LegalEagle

Congrats to you Repubs & Bush supporters. You have the White House, Blair House and the Capitol.

I look forward to the fulfillment of your promises of a great era of prosperity and victory over the terrorists. We can rest assured that no new attack will be made on American soil. Trailer parks will be full of newly relocated trial lawyers. The benefits of unbridled outsourcing of jobs and unlimited influx of illegal aliens will no doubt soon be felt.

You are out of excuses now. The Democrats and independents have been conquered and subdued. Citizens and politicians who disagree with you have no voice. And why should they? You are right. You have all the answers, and they're so simple too! Certainly over the next 4 years your opponents will see the error of our thought processes and positions.

Your captain is the captain of the ship we all sail upon. The majority of the crew is made up of your men. The seas are not calm. While you sail away bringing my future to me, I hope you don't mind if I keep my life jacket on and pray to God for further protection.

Congrats & Good Luck,

LE

LE took a double-dose of bitter pills it appears

117814[/snapback]

Nah. e sees his days as an ambulance chaser dwindling. THe whole of his diatribe will not happen in four years but will be put into motion. No man in the white house can make changes on a wholesale level without compromise. It will be a goo four years.

Hope Hillary gets hit by one of the last ambulances LE is chasing. :poke:

Who thinks that Kerry will do the honorable thing and concede today?

This may shock some folks, but, I think he will.

GOD Bless America ! ! ! !

Archived