Another celebrity for you to boycott

Tiger Al

NOw we see its just another brainwashed liberal. What did you expect from someone who does not live in reality. Anice little heart attack and still he has not the self-discipline ot stop smoking. and he had so much promise too.

Deomoncratic mantra: (no original thoughts)

The Governor of California was removed from office based on finance troubles. And yet George W Bush has lied to us, failed to keep our own borders secure, entered a war under false pretense, endangered lives, and created financial chaos.  How is it that he hasn’t been recalled?  Perhaps this time we could even have a real election . . . but that wouldn’t fit the Bush administration’s “take what you want and fire people later” policy.  Take an election; take an oil field; take advantage of your own people -- a game of political Three-Card Monte

Don't you actually have to be supporting him to boycott him????? I guess not :roll: :roll: :roll:

I never thought much of his music to begin with. :D

Why should anyone care what an over the hill rock singer who has changed his name as many times as Madonna has changed lovers, has to say anyway? :P

Why should anyone care what an over the hill rock singer who has changed his name as many times as Madonna has changed lovers, has to say anyway?  :P

Well, I kind of thought the same thing about Johnny Depp, Alec Baldwin and the Dixie Chicks, too, but the sentiment here in ATC showed otherwise. I was only trying to help y'all out.

I was only trying to help y'all out.

We appreciate all your help. :D

No problem. And, as always...it's free of charge!!!

Archived