What's up with ST's Tweet?

watsontiger98

If this does go down and Scot Loefler isnt canned I'm gonna be pissed. I'm sure hes a good guy but you cannot let someone steal money from you. If I had my way JJ would be gone tonight Scot would be gone tonight. Luper would take over the offense for the remainder of the season Chiz would go on in November and we would pick up Charlie Strong or John Gruden and because those two men are intelligent they would keep Boulware, luper, VanGorder, and Willie. After all of this Gruden/Strong would look the rest of them in the face and say I dont know how yall were able to steal all this money from this University get out of here and dont let the door hit you on the way out you crooks. Lol. I'm harsh but we need that in a coach. Just my wish.

I'm not personally convinced we've seen CSL run this offense yet.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this does go down and Scot Loefler isnt canned I'm gonna be pissed. I'm sure hes a good guy but you cannot let someone steal money from you. If I had my way JJ would be gone tonight Scot would be gone tonight. Luper would take over the offense for the remainder of the season Chiz would go on in November and we would pick up Charlie Strong or John Gruden and because those two men are intelligent they would keep Boulware, luper, VanGorder, and Willie. After all of this Gruden/Strong would look the rest of them in the face and say I dont know how yall were able to steal all this money from this University get out of here and dont let the door hit you on the way out you crooks. Lol. I'm harsh but we need that in a coach. Just my wish.

I have a feeling you're right.

If that is true, how sad for him. Seriously, if Chizik IS handcuffing him, this could destroy his (Loeffler's) career when it was just getting started.

Something tells me that there is some truth to that statement.

we really have not gave CSL a chance, he has not had a pro style QB, he came in with a team recruited for the spread. Unfortunately none of CGC plans have worked out.

If that is true, how sad for him. Seriously, if Chizik IS handcuffing him, this could destroy his (Loeffler's) career when it was just getting started.

I dunno if he has or not but come on now. Our offense makes the Franklin offense in 2008 look reallllly good. I'm not convinced CSL is a good enough coordinator to be in the SEC. It just never hit me right from the start. He's just making calls that are obviously not gonna work. You dont keep Keihl Frazier in the pocket. You let him do what he is good at doing. Its easy stuff. I will give him this. Jeff Grimes and his group arent making things easy on CSL or his poor QB's.

Why would Coach Chizik handcuff an offense this season? I understood his reasoning for slowing down Coach Malzahn last season. I don't see a reason for telling your OC to call plays that repeatedly don't work and telling him not to call the plays that are working.

Why would Coach Chizik handcuff an offense this season? I understood his reasoning for slowing down Coach Malzahn last season. I don't see a reason for telling your OC to call plays that repeatedly don't work and telling him not to call the plays that are working.

not to mention that the majority of formations and plays called this season were the same as what he called at Temple.

Everyone can go to bed and sleep tight tonight. I will stay up and protect them internets.

Hell I'll stay up with you. I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight now anyway. Plus I'm in the military and we use two person integrity. Lol

I've said it before. Franklin was and is a heck of an OC. He improved offenses year to year at every stop except AU. He was fired after a 4-2 start.... 4-2 FOUR AND TWO!!!!

not to mention that the majority of formations and plays called this season were the same as what he called at Temple.

Good to know Stat, thanks for commenting.

Everyone can go to bed and sleep tight tonight. I will stay up and protect them internets.

Hell I'll stay up with you. I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight now anyway. Plus I'm in the military and we use two person integrity. Lol

Hoooah! Hoorah! Lol

I've said it before. Franklin was and is a heck of an OC. He improved offenses year to year at every stop except AU. He was fired after a 4-2 start.... 4-2 FOUR AND TWO!!!!

Our standards have apparently changed. Ha!

Hoooah! Hoorah! Lol

Hoorah! Haha

I have a very difficult time believing that Chizik is manipulating the offense to that extent. His MO has been cooperative rather than controlling. The issues with offensive play calling appear to be a young coach who is trying out new toys. I haven't recognized a coherent game plan, either.

Hoooah! Hoorah! Lol

Hoorah! Haha

Party! :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

I dunno if he has or not but come on now. Our offense makes the Franklin offense in 2008 look reallllly good. I'm not convinced CSL is a good enough coordinator to be in the SEC. It just never hit me right from the start. He's just making calls that are obviously not gonna work. You dont keep Keihl Frazier in the pocket. You let him do what he is good at doing. Its easy stuff. I will give him this. Jeff Grimes and his group arent making things easy on CSL or his poor QB's.

franklin is an offensive genius, 2008 was another case of meddling... CGC handcuffed Gus last year now CSL suddenly can't call a game. One constant between them... Gene Chizik.

Hoooah! Hoorah! Lol

Hoorah! Haha

Hooah and Semper Paratus! I know.....strange combination but it has worked for me. Lol

Let's hear it for the strangly, oddly looking bald fat guys with guns defending the beer store! WARRGGARGBBLE!

I'm from a military family, so its ok if I form a secret military branch like the one above. :D

So do people really believe there will be some type of coach change this weekend? I am all for it, just dont see it happening this weekend.

So do people really believe there will be some type of coach change this weekend? I am all for it, just dont see it happening this weekend.

Guess we will find out tomorrow. :dunno:

Archived