President Bush at Auburn

StatTiger

At the Ole Miss game they had the Orange County Chopper's Paul Sr. & Jr. and Mikey on the Big screen before the game. I made the comment that we have W. saying War Eagle and they have OCC. I guess each school picks who best represents themselves.

Last year at the Home Football games, they used to play the same clip, President Bush on the JumboTron saying WAARRR EAGLE to pump up the crowd!!! It worked...the place went crazy.

I guess they have not played it this year because of the election. Maybe now he has secured 4 MORE YEARS it will come out against UGA!!!!

That would be SWEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!

Thats great. They need to play that before or during the :uga: game.....

GO Bush & WAR EAGLE :au:

They played that clip of him saying "War Eagle" all the time last year and everyone loved it, but this year they've only done it once that I've seen, probably because they didn't want to look like the university was endorsing a candidate, but now I bet it gets busted back out!

My oldest daughter, who has since graduated from AU, was lucky enough to attend the President's visit. :D

I have a great picture ! ! ! :)

Didn't he call us the 'war eagles' repeatedly? Politics and Football shouldnt mix and he is a polarizing(ok not in this state) figure that really needs no part in our pregame festivities. :poke:

Isn't he a Longhorn fan anyways? :blink:

:au: WDE :au:

Didn't he call us the 'war eagles' repeatedly? Politics and Football shouldnt mix and he is a polarizing(ok not in this state) figure that really needs no part in our pregame festivities.  :poke:

118309[/snapback]

I assume since you have the :poke: that you are joking, but if not... what's wrong with having the leader of the free world saying "War Eagle" at your game? If JK had won, I'd think it would be cool to have him doing the same. How many schools have the President saying their battle cry?

Archived