***AU at Vanderbilt Game Thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone is obviously handing out the rest of Dyer's stash to the defense at half time.

Not funny.

How was that drive "leftys" fault?

I would assume calling the ever so predictable wildcat would play a part.

That play/fumble killed the drive. We were picking up good yardage with mason/omac.

Loeffler had nothing to do with the fumble...good grief.

And if he had called another play, based on how the series was going at the time, we might have actually netted positive yards.

The play had netted positive yards before the fumble. How that can be pinned on someone sitting in the press box is beyond me...

exactly, the series looked well called. It would have been 2nd and 3, instead it ended up 2nd and 20...

i hope auburn fires every coach on campus monday morning. every coach in sight.

Except for the Equestrian Coach, swimming/diving, and bass fishing. We are good in those areas! Way to go Jay Jacobs!

The bad play this team was waiting for...the fumble by Wallace and of course the defense bows up....just kidding. I sure hopeatrick Miller is back out there. Do we not have anybody better?

How was that drive "leftys" fault?

I would assume calling the ever so predictable wildcat would play a part.

That play/fumble killed the drive. We were picking up good yardage with mason/omac.

Loeffler had nothing to do with the fumble...good grief.

And if he had called another play, based on how the series was going at the time, we might have actually netted positive yards.

The play had netted positive yards before the fumble. How that can be pinned on someone sitting in the press box is beyond me...

exactly, the series looked well called. It would have been 2nd and 3, instead it ended up 2nd and 20...

Alright then.

Keep calling the wildcat, by all means.

i hope auburn fires every coach on campus monday morning. every coach in sight.

Except for the Equestrian Coach, swimming/diving, and bass fishing. We are good in those areas! Way to go Jay Jacobs!

Now that is funny! ;)

Am I the only one that does not want CBV back either. I dont want anyone on the staff back. They are infected. If we loose recruits so be it.

Van Gorder still looks like he has never seen a spread offense, even after playing against one almost every week this year

Did Loeffler get his playbook from NCAA 2013? Looks pretty similar.

you mean when we opened up the 3rd driving the ball only to fumble and take a sack to end the drive...yep that's all on csl

Am I the only one that does not want CBV back either. I dont want anyone on the staff back. They are infected. If we loose recruits so be it.

His defense never prepare on script plays, seriously when was the last time, opponent not score on the first drive of each half.

Wasted TO...but then again, looked like QB or someone did not know the play?

Has AU had a drive of more than 10 plays this season? Seems they can't run more than a half dozen plays before we get a big penalty or a sack.

His defense never prepare on script plays, seriously when was the last time, opponent not score on the first drive of each half.

I guess I've grown used to it at this point.

Archived