The rich, "turd alert", just get richer

AuburnSpider

I think he's headed to Ole Miss to join up with his brother. He has visited Ole Miss 6 times this year.

That's what happens when you hire a proven head coach that wins you SEC and national championships. You get a lot of the 4 and 5* recruits. To bad he powers that be with Auburn hasn't learned that trick.

I just cant beleive he would turn down a chance to play for the greatest football coach of all time. You people are crzy This is suppose to be yellow but it dont show up too good. LOL

I just cant beleive he would turn down a chance to play for the greatest football coach of all time. You people are crzy This is suppose to be yellow but it dont show up too good. LOL

the orange is much appreciated, but the sarcasm is dripping from that comment alone.

That's what happens when you hire a proven head coach that wins you SEC and national championships. You get a lot of the 4 and 5* recruits. To bad he powers that be with Auburn hasn't learned that trick.

Your getting around tonight a4e

• 5 weeks later...

They just got a commitment from Robert Foster (WR) of Pennsylvania. Scout.com has him as the nation’s No. 3 prospect and a five-star player. ESPN.com has him as the No. 2 receiver and a five star.

They just got a commitment from Robert Foster (WR) of Pennsylvania. Scout.com has him as the nation’s No. 3 prospect and a five-star player. ESPN.com has him as the No. 2 receiver and a five star.

I knew he would be bama bound when he (Robert Foster) hired a lawyer about 8 months ago to handle his recruiting. Which means bama can pay his lawyer and his lawyer can pay his client (Robert Foster) and the NCAA can't do a damn thing about it because of lawyer client privilege.

There was a thread on AE about this some time ago how bama and the REC use loopholes in the system to become untouchable from the NCAA.

Archived