Boston College game thread

WarTiger

Auburn playing on the road at Boston College. Wearing the orange uniforms today. Adamu gets the first basket for Auburn and tigers lead 2-0.

BC gets a 3.... eagles lead 3-2

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link to game? Mine isn't working

I'm on espn3, what are you trying?

I tried firstrow first (not knowing it was on espn3) and now when i click on the espn3 link that says "watch", it's not working either. It says its "exclusive". Could that be the issue?

Link to game? Mine isn't working

I'm on espn3, what are you trying?

I tried firstrow first (not knowing it was on espn3) and now when i click on the espn3 link that says "watch", it's not working either. It says its "exclusive". Could that be the issue?

I got it fixed. Thanks for your help!

Better shot selection in the second half would be quite refreshing...c'mon guys!

Are you watching the Auburn game or a different one? I haven't seen one example of poor shot selection by Auburn the entire half.

Better shot selection in the second half would be quite refreshing...c'mon guys!

Are you watching the Auburn game or a different one? I haven't seen one example of poor shot selection by Auburn the entire half.

Just a couple of threes that seemed hurried too early in the shot clock at the time of the post, creating a tad bit of personal frustration...wasn't a shot at the team? Sorry...I guess...

These announcers are awful. I keep wondering what game they are watching. It's a 5 point game and the announcer says we have to make shots to get back into it. hello?? its a FIVE point game, not 15. Auburn doesn't have to get back in it, they are in it. And we won't even discuss his idiocy about making shots. DUH...

These announcers are awful. I keep wondering what game they are watching. It's a 5 point game and the announcer says we have to make shots to get back into it. hello?? its a FIVE point game, not 15. Auburn doesn't have to get back in it, they are in it. And we won't even discuss his idiocy about making shots. DUH...

I'm having to watch it muted. Is it Lundquist/Danielson worthy?

Archived