Boston College game thread

WarTiger

Sullivan takes it to the basket gets the shot to fall and the foul. Tigers trail 35-32 with sullivan shooting 1.

35-33 now

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boston College picks up 3 fouls in one Auburn offensive possession. Auburn now in the bonus with 7:22 to play. BC leads 41-33.

Wallace gets a steal, and an assist as Sullivan lays it up and in. Tigers cut BC's lead to 41-37 with 6:53 to play. Sullivan has all Auburn's points in the 2nd half and leads Auburn with 19.

Terrible shots, terrible defense...I thought this was suppose to be a veteran club?

Do you ever post anything positive about anything related to Auburn? If so, please point me to it, because I haven't seen it yet.

I'll repeat. BC is winning because they have EIGHT 3's.

Terrible shots, terrible defense...I thought this was suppose to be a veteran club?

Do you ever post anything positive about anything related to Auburn? If so, please point me to it, because I haven't seen it yet.

I'll repeat. BC is winning because they have EIGHT 3's.

Yes I do. Check the CoC thread. There just happens to be nothing positive in this game.

OMG....SULLIVAN DRILLS the 3....and gets hammered..... Going to the free throw line for the rare 4 point play. 49-48....free throw...good....we are TIED....49-49

Nope, nothing positive happening today, right?

BC going to the FT line shooting two... 19.1 seconds to play.... First one....good... second one....no good....1 point game....50-49

Auburn falls 50-49.... Sullivan lost the handle on the ball...Chubb made the save going out of bounds back to sullivan. Sullivan's shot hits the front of the rim from about 26 feet or so. Tough loss for Auburn. Auburn played a pretty good game today though. Very few if any bad shots. One thing we need to work on is rebounding. BC had way too many offensive rebounds today.

Archived