**uat game thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This staff (Luper I believe) admitted that Blakely was our most instinctive runner. It was obvious to me as well. He fumbles a couple of times and you never see him again. Yeldon fumbles in two CRUCIAL situations. They don't give up on him. Will be an all-american. Classic difference between the coaching philosophies.

U will never see uat at this point because they won't b so lazy in fixing it before it get started. The ptb and jj sat on their tails and tried to save money when they hired gc, now it has bit them in the a$$ and we the fans had to suffer for it(excluding 2010)!

No they hired a guy who they could tell what to do.....it's what JJ was told to look for and what he found.

There are coaches all over the country saying to themselves:

"If I had that kind of talent, I would be unbeaten right now."

No !! We don't have a single player that could start for Bama...that's a fact.

Coates would, maybe Bates at safety, Lemonier, possibly Mincy.....

Not a chance, probably not 2nd team!

I can't believe how little this is bothering me. None of it is surprising I guess. I think back to how horrible it felt to lose at the end like the long kick in '85. This is just numbing. I will just hold out hope that things get better next year.

I can't believe how little this is bothering me. None of it is surprising I guess. I think back to how horrible it felt to lose at the end like the long kick in '85. This is just numbing. I will just hold out hope that things get better next year.

reminds me of a Bob Knight quote...

Coates is good- but when you don't play....and yeah Blake could too

Coates is good- but when you don't play....and yeah Blake could too

We have a lot of good talent on this team. It just hasnt been coached in 4 years....

The answer to this question is that few if any of AU's players could start for UA - the way the are now. If our players had been coached properly (as in by the UA staff), several would be starting.

Mason still needs 34 yards.

I really hope that he gets them. Might be the only bright spot of the season.

Nothing personal to him, but I hope he is replaced as starter by someone better next year. He does have heart, but he has got to be the smallest and weakest starting rb in the sec. I dont care what his supposed height and weight are, he seems to make omac look big

I disagree with your characterization of Mason because he has very good leg drive and is solid as a rock. I agree that we are in desperate need of a big back though.

Mason needs 27 yards now.

Doesnt surprise me either, still hurts though.

Nothing personal to him, but I hope he is replaced as starter by someone better next year. He does have heart, but he has got to be the smallest and weakest starting rb in the sec. I dont care what his supposed height and weight are, he seems to make omac look big

I disagree with your characterization of Mason because he has very good leg drive and is solid as a rock. I agree that we are in desperate need of a big back though.

Mason needs 27 yards now.

I'm with you, IronMan. Mason is good. We need a bigger back to complement him, though!

Let's go, Tre! Get your 1,000 yards!!!

U will never see uat at this point because they won't b so lazy in fixing it before it get started. The ptb and jj sat on their tails and tried to save money when they hired gc, now it has bit them in the a$$ and we the fans had to suffer for it(excluding 2010)!

No they hired a guy who they could tell what to do.....it's what JJ was told to look for and what he found.

spot on, that's what I'm talking bout, we the fans pay the bill so why not give us what we want!! A leader not a looser! Sorry, I just keep going back 2 that infamous day when those words were shouted! WDE!!!

He is a spread RB, not a power guy....plus I see him around campus, and occasionally at gym, one thing he ain't is weak. It just he is going up against guys who are 250 plus without blocking...

Anyone who thinks CSL, BVG, or coach Yox have earned their paychecks this seasoncdeserves someone to take a running start, crop hop and backhanded some sense into them. Everyone wants to blame CGC (and there is plenty to go around) but our team has never improved the entire year. We are so poor at the basic fundamentals it is pathetic. So frustrating that we can't put it all together.

CGC is the leader of this team, the buck stops with him. If the team isn't prepared then he failed to get the team and his coaches to prepare the team. The accountability doesn't run uphill, it starts at the top!

So the coordinators get a free pass?

Yep since they are doing what the coach is directing them to do? Look at Malzahn and Roof this year are lighting it up at other jobs once away from Chizik.

Get your head out of the sand. Sorry but blaming the boss that your unit is underperforming doesn't work in the real world and it doesn't work in the coaching hierarchy. Accountability!

Your kidding right? I don't know where you work but when a unit is underperforming the boss is replaced.

CGC is gone (rightfully so) due to how septic this team is but to ignore the coordinators share of responsibility for this dumpster fire is shortsighted.

this team is woefully inadequate in all facets of the game of football. Every coach has failed these players.

Archived