Auburn at Arkansas

minister of music

ballgame. This team is still far from where it used to be. WDE. fundamentals and potential sooo much better.

I would include 9 wild rabid irish-wolfhounds for the next practice. No one leaves the stripe or ends practice until you've hit 10 in a row.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a bad, bad loss. They didn't get out played. They didn't rebound and the look like a middle school team at the FT line. Completely inexcusable.

ballgame. This team is still far from where it used to be. WDE. fundamentals and potential sooo much better.

I would include 9 wild rabid irish-wolfhounds for the next practice. No one leaves the stripe or ends practice until you've hit 10 in a row.

Did you know: Unlike their Russian counterparts, Irish wolfhounds actually killed the wolves themselves when used for hunting rather than merely coursing them.

You're welcome.

Final Auburn falls to Arkansas on the road in DOUBLE Overtime 88-80. I'm certainly disappointed we lost, but wow what a hell of a game that was. So much fun to watch. Imagine how good we are going to be when we have the depth back with Denson and Price returning to the lineup. WAR EAGLE!!!!

I really wanted this one.... I hate that stupid zone

Agreed. I don't know how he can't see that AU gives up a TON of wide open 15 footers in that lazy 2-3 they play. I just don't think he's a good game coach.

Here's to a 40+ page thread on Auburn BASKETBALL. Great game everyone, I'm proud of all of you.

Thanks. My fingers are a little sore, but I'll be ready for Saturday. Alright then.

I really wanted this one.... I hate that stupid zone

Agreed. I don't know how he can't see that AU gives up a TON of wide open 15 footers in that lazy 2-3 they play. I just don't think he's a good game coach.

Powell just went off on us while in the zone. You think they'd switch when he got over 15 points.

Gonna be hard to get ready for KY on Saturday, both mentally and physically.

Sellout home crowd should help mentally. And these are 20 year-old kids out there, they shouldn't feel the effects of this one 72 hours from now.

Good points but still, this was a hard fought 50 minute game.

This is a bad, bad loss. They didn't get out played. They didn't rebound and the look like a middle school team at the FT line. Completely inexcusable.

Really. Take the home town in one of the toughest venues in college bb to 2ot and it is a 'bad loss. completely inexcusable'. Hardly the case.

Did you know: Unlike their Russian counterparts, Irish wolfhounds actually killed the wolves themselves when used for hunting rather than merely coursing them.

You're welcome.

!! I did not! In that case... maybe just 8 would do the trick!

Thank you sir!

Here's to a 40+ page thread on Auburn BASKETBALL. Great game everyone, I'm proud of all of you.

Thanks. My fingers are a little sore, but I'll be ready for Saturday. Alright then.

Yeah, way to hang with em.

Not the biggest fan of basketball but after watching this performance (even in a loss) I am making plans for the Ole Miss game right now!!!

How do I show thumbs down to this?

Really. Take the home town in one of the toughest venues in college bb to 2ot and it is a 'bad loss. completely inexcusable'. Hardly the case.

++

I'm exhausted and never left the frickin chair... wow...what a game that was. Even though we lost it was so much fun to watch. Barbee has definitely got this team playing together and heading in the right direction. the biggest thing to me we need to correct is turnovers. That will likely fix itself as the players are on the floor together more. Free throw shooting was bad tonight but that hasn't been the case in every game this season like it used to be.

Archived