Just beat UK....

buzzurd24

Last night stung. They made enough plays to win but just enough mistakes to not close. They way they fought back in the second half tells you this team can play good basketball. Now as fans we should all show our support and help this team by showing them we have confidence in them. Show up early and get loud for the game Saturday night. A win Saturday would mean 3-1 with a win over one of the league's best teams. The sting of this loss would fade and it would show this team is poised to make some noise. The only way to do that is just beat UK. See you there.

WDE

A sold out Auburn Arena broadcast on TV. Gonna be awesome. It's more than time to beat UK again, this would be huge for this team. WDE.

Guest jojo1515

If we lose it's my fault as i'll be watching for the first time since the Rhode Island debacle.

you sir are banned from watching :)

If we lose it's my fault as i'll be watching for the first time since the Rhode Island debacle.

you sir are banned from watching :)/>

I might take you up on that.

Willie Cauley-Stein did not make the trip. He stayed home to get treatment on injured knee. He was their 1st or 2nd man off the bench. This won't hurt our efforts.

I had heard about a Kentucky starter that may be out. Any word on that?

And how about Denson or Price for us? Any chance we get one back tonight?

See previous post. No, neither Denson nor Price will be back tonight.

See previous post. No, neither Denson nor Price will be back tonight.

Thanks. I assumed the UK player out was different from the one you posted since I'd heard he was a starter, but I gotcha.

I had lunch yesterday with Matt Doherty who is doing the color for ESPN (actually he came and set down next to me at the Bar at Beef O Brady's) I mentioned I had heard that Denson might play and he nodded his head affirmatively. He had talked to "Tony" and thought he was doing a great job with all the injuries.

I really hope they look good and keep the crowds wanting more. I feel like AU fans desperately want to have a reason to show up at basketball games.

Not happy that Gonzaga and Butler is on at the same time. That will be a fun game for any basketball purists.

Auburn couldn't ask for a better opportunity. Playing at home against a Ky team not playing up to it's usual standards. A chance to go 3-1 in the SEC.

We'll gack on this one.

I really hope they look good and keep the crowds wanting more. I feel like AU fans desperately want to have a reason to show up at basketball games.

Not happy that Gonzaga and Butler is on at the same time. That will be a fun game for any basketball purists.

Absolutely.

By the way, tipoff now set for 8:10pm Central

Archived