2014 4* DT Elisha Shaw (Alabama signee)

TigerEye24

There's a lot of football to be played before signing day. As for playing beside Robert N, by December it may well look like a better situation to be playing beside Lawson.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our young D-Lineman seem to be less vocal than Robert N plus none have been on campus interacting with recruits. Once recruits see talent developed in year one we should have no problems filling our DT needs.

If we didn't have CRG I could see fretting a bit. But one thing THuga hasn't lacked in a long time is Defensive Linemen. It is in good hands.

If we didn't have CRG I could see fretting a bit. But one thing THuga hasn't lacked in a long time is Defensive Linemen. It is in good hands.

This. WDE!

This. WDE!

If you had told me prior to their hire that I could choose two position coach/recruiter's to come to AU, I would have chosen Coaches Garner and Craig without question. I mean say what you want about Troop but he could recruit. To upgrade it would take Craig and Garner. Add Melvin and Cheese and now we are in business!

Shaw will mot sign with Ole Piss. He will sign with us bammer or UGA. I started really liking our chances after seeing him at Big Cat, but I am not sure what to think after he named Ole Piss leader. CRG is a great coach and stud recruiter we will not be behind any school in the country in coaching at dline

Shaw will mot sign with Ole Piss. He will sign with us bammer or UGA. I started really liking our chances after seeing him at Big Cat, but I am not sure what to think after he named Ole Piss leader. CRG is a great coach and stud recruiter we will not be behind any school in the country in coaching at dline

Pretty much m thinking as well, but I'm not sold on Shaw being the best we can do.

'Bout time someone played it...

racecard8lndu7.gif

:timeout: I went on a visit there my SR year of HS. AU has more than our fair share of local "talent" that is easy on the eyes but Oxford is on a level all it's own.

I would have to agree that they have been on another level even going back to my days!....side note...one of my very talented HS peeps became Ms. Ole Miss her senior year there....interesting what happens in life...

Maybe I am wrong, it isn't his playing ability that worries me. My intel could be bad as well so I should retract what I said. I trust your info 23 so I will hold off unless I get MORE info.

Maybe I am wrong, it isn't his playing ability that worries me. My intel could be bad as well so I should retract what I said. I trust your info 23 so I will hold off unless I get MORE info.

I'm not so sure you are wrong. There's a little something iffy about Shaw.

Like...?

Like...?

It's better left off this board. You can find it if you want to do a google search for him

haha Really that is what makes this kid Iffy ... kid made a really dumb and hilarious mistake. I wouldn't say that there is any reason to believe this kid is a bad apple of any sorts this kid is a beast and I hope we get him.

Agreed. But I also do not think it is a good idea to discuss his mistake on a family site.

Like...?

It's better left off this board. You can find it if you want to do a google search for him

I promise that is not why i said that. I wish I hadnt said it at all and I would ask if you could make it appear as though I nevr did by deleting all this. my bad, I know better but I forgot about the other. Can we just delete it all E? Sir, Mr. E, your highness?

Like...?

I promise that is not why i said that. I wish I hadnt said it at all and I would ask if you could make it appear as though I nevr did by deleting all this. my bad, I know better but I forgot about the other. Can we just delete it all E? Sir, Mr. E, your highness?

lol/ The only posts I can delete is my own.

Well at this point I will leave it there. I can assure everyone though that the little posting error of his was not what I meant. I really like the JUCO guys out there this year especially the two with three years left.

Where do we stand with Elisha and Jordan Sims?

Will know more on Sims when he visits Auburn Wednesday. Shaw has Ole Miss as his leader.

From a personal source, Jordan is all bama if Saban really wants him. It's a shame because Jordan is a great kid. Would love to have him at AU.

From a personal source, Jordan is all bama if Saban really wants him. It's a shame because Jordan is a great kid. Would love to have him at AU.

Likely does not have a commitable Bama offer.

I agree. I know how he and his dad are and if he had that offer on the table he wouldn't be waiting this long.

I agree. I know how he and his dad are and if he had that offer on the table he wouldn't be waiting this long.

At this point it don't look like he will get an uat offer. And if he keeps toying with AU then he won't have an AU offer much longer.

At this point it don't look like he will get an uat offer. And if he keeps toying with AU then he won't have an AU offer much longer.

:thumbsup:

Archived