2014 4* DT Elisha Shaw (Alabama signee)

TigerEye24

625128.jpg

Elisha Shaw, DT

Tucker, GA

6'5 / 295

Offers: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Buffalo, Connecticut, Florida State, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisville, Miami (Fl.), Mississippi State, North Carolina, Ohio State, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Tennessee and Texas, among others.

- Lead Recruiter: Dameyune Craig (P), Rodney Garner (S)

- Visited AU: 5/25/13 (Big Cat Weekend), 2/18/13 and 1/28/13

247Sports: 4* (Top247 - No. 41 overall prospect)

Rivals: 4* (Rivals250 - No. 137 overall prospect)

Scout: 4*

Shaw missed his sophomore season, but he exploded onto the scene in the summer of 2012. He showed off at multiple camps and he showed his quickness off the ball and athleticism then. He then played offensive tackle and defensive tackle as a junior and impressed at each position. He is so athletic that you want to keep him on the DL, but he could be an elite OL too. He is light on his feet, he has long arms, and lots of upside. - Chad Simmons

http://auburn.scout....c=1&nid=6476756

Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/...190/elisha-shaw

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need some underclassmen DTs. I am hoping we 3 this go around. There seems to be a ton of DL talent again from GA this cycle so hopefully Coach Garner can work his magic

The 4-star DT from Tucker (Ga.) High said he really enjoyed his visit and it moved Auburn up in his Top 4. He said Alabama and Georgia are at the top followed by Auburn and then Florida State. He had great things to say about Rodney Garner and Dameyune Craig. Plans a summer decision.

Link

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Like I said before, this one isn't over yet. If we could pull another DL class even close to last year we're in business.

Probably not a good idea to post that on AUF as it could be interpretted as a negative post about a recruit Auburn is actively pursuing.

I bet Montei Te'o wishes he had thought of this before he decided to go with the old "fake girlfriend" route.

So how is AU looking for this guy? I know he is coming to BCW but the "article" I just read only mentions uat, uga, fsu. Granted is not one centered around recruiting, but just curious.

Mr. Shaw - anyone giving you flak is calling the kettle black. #13yrsold #33.6Kmodem #sublimedirectory :hellyeah:

So how is AU looking for this guy? I know he is coming to BCW but the "article" I just read only mentions uat, uga, fsu. Granted is not one centered around recruiting, but just curious.

Mr. Shaw - anyone giving you flak is calling the kettle black. #13yrsold #33.6Kmodem #sublimedirectory :hellyeah:

Trailing Bama and UGA big right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Shaw - anyone giving you flak is calling the kettle black. #13yrsold #33.6Kmodem #sublimedirectory :hellyeah:/>

According to the twitterverse we are gaining

Mr. Shaw - anyone giving you flak is calling the kettle black. #13yrsold #33.6Kmodem #sublimedirectory :hellyeah:/>

According to the twitterverse we are gaining

After BCW yes but he still says we are 3rd.

This is a position that I have concerns about. This is a position that a player needs development before being thrown to the wolves.

Whitaker (senior)

Ben Bradley (soph) JC

Blackson (junior)

Carter (senior) Still counts even though he is getting a look at DE.

Wright (junior)

Seagler (dismissed)

It seems to me that DE has been addressed fairly well but at DT we need some bodies.....

Nero (rsf)

Niles (soph)

Adams (true freshman)

Walsh (soph) Walk-on

I hope we pull one or two this coming year even if one is a JC.

Archived