2014 4* QB Justice Hansen (Oklahoma signee)

ellitor

Free from Bryan Matthews

Auburn has offered quarterback Justice Hansen from Santa Fe in Edmond, Okla. Hansen visited Auburn for the Arkansas game last fall. He is a teammate of Auburn safety signee Mookie Harding.

Hudl Highlights

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two Pro-style guys? Why?

Gus's offense can be used with Pro Style or Dual Threat guys. Look at what his pro style QBs did at Tulsa.

Two Pro-style guys? Why?

Gus's offense can be used with Pro Style or Dual Threat guys. Look at what his pro style QBs did at Tulsa.

Yeah, I forgotted bout dat...also made Chris Todd not suck so bad as well. Lol. (Just kidding Mr. Todd, please don't hunt me down!)

Two Pro-style guys? Why?

Yeah, I forgotted bout dat...also made Chris Todd not suck so bad as well. Lol. (Just kidding Mr. Todd, please don't hunt me down!)

I think even Chris Todd would agree with that statement

Free from Bryan Matthews

Auburn has offered quarterback Justice Hansen from Santa Fe in Edmond, Okla. Hansen visited Auburn for the Arkansas game last fall. He is a teammate of Auburn safety signee Mookie Harding.

Mookie???

Free from Bryan Matthews

Mooke???

The name Khari Harding goes by.

Justice is definitely a dual threat QB.

2012 stats 164/276 for 2713 yards, 34 TDs 8 INTs. 122 rushes for 723 yards and 13 TDs, 5.93 yards per rush

2011 stats 203/345 for 2917 yards. 29 TDs 11 INTs. 124 rushes for 529 yards and 8 TDs. 4.27 yards per rush

It's funny how many definitions are out there re "pro style". Everything from "pure pocket passer, period" to descriptions more of the offensive schemes than the QB. Looking at highlights Hansen may be "pro style" in the sense that only when he needs to ad lib because all other options have broken down he can leave the pocket (and clearly has the ability to do so) but only as a last resort, rather than as a designed option.

It's funny how many definitions are out there re "pro style". Everything from "pure pocket passer, period" to descriptions more of the offensive schemes than the QB. Looking at highlights Hansen may be "pro style" in the sense that only when he needs to ad lib because all other options have broken down he can leave the pocket (and clearly has the ability to do so) but only as a last resort, rather than as a designed option.

I charted his runs. 35 designed runs, 10 scramble runs that were called pass plays.

A direct quote that I heard from Malzahn at the GBAC on Tuesday night...

"Sometimes the best play call is to just send everybody deep and just let the Quarterback take off".

Malzahn definitely likes his QB's to have wheels.

• 1 month later...

Looks like Justice Hansen is more of a "dual-threat" QB than David Cornwell. But hey, I'd take either one as long as whe as a man who is true to his word and never thought about flipping.

Looks like Justice Hansen is more of a "dual-threat" QB than David Cornwell. But hey, I'd take either one as long as whe as a man who is true to his word and never thought about flipping.

He s able to set up his runs with believable ball fakes. An art lost On The Plains since Cam Newton roamed the sidelines. It is such a valuable weapon in a QB's arsenal that I simply can't understand why many more don't equip themselves with it's many uses!!

Per 247, Justice Hanson released a top 2 today...

Oklahoma and Texas A&M

-that stinks.

It's not just they lead. He eliminated all other schools. This free tweet for example.

Sooner_Nation SoonerNation

QB Justice Hansen, down to #Sooners and #Aggies, talks about differences in practice structure at both schools: http://t.co/PXb03sK2w3 ($)

Archived