2014 4* DT Josh Frazier (Alabama signee)

ellitor

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a Josh Frazier here?? Paging Josh Frazier, that's Josh Frazier. :)

He won't be playing here IMO anyway...

Fair enough, just hadn't heard much about him in the last couple pages or so. :beer2:

Do you guys think he becomes a take if we don't get Shaw?

I believe there are 3 or 4 DTs on the board likes better. Also the staff appears to like Frazier better at OL.

Now, that is an idea I love. We used to do that pretty regularly under Tuberville. Take athletic DEs and DTs and flip them to OG. Ben Grubbs, Tim Duckworth, Tyronne Green, and Byron Isom were all defensive linemen in high school. All four went on to cash NFL paychecks as Guards (Grubbs was obviously the most successful of the bunch).

If we see that kind of potential here, quick feet, strong upper body, etc., sign me up.

Now, that is an idea I love. We used to do that pretty regularly under Tuberville. Take athletic DEs and DTs and flip them to OG. Ben Grubbs, Tim Duckworth, Tyronne Green, and Byron Isom were all defensive linemen in high school. All four went on to cash NFL paychecks as Guards (Grubbs was obviously the most successful of the bunch).

If we see that kind of potential here, quick feet, strong upper body, etc., sign me up.

Wow, good memory and post. I sign up for this too, just as long as we have the Defensive side of the ball still covered well.

Grubbs played linebacker, fullback, and tight end for Elmore County High School (I played against him during the 00 and 01 seasons), but I don't believe he ever played on the D-line. He did start out there at Auburn, though, before moving to offensive guard.

• 4 weeks later...

He fits their mold for a massive noseguard. Terrance Cody type. We wouldn't have had much need for him as our DT's have to be able to run at least a little.

Wow, I'm definitely shocked! I guess that means that they didn't feel good about Elam.

Not really. They planned on 2 more DTs.

Both he and his mother have tweeted pleas for Arkansas fans to understand and support him as he "reps Arkansas in Alabama". Good luck with that. Is this the correct way to spell, "Naive"?

Archived