2014 4* DT Josh Frazier (Alabama signee)

ellitor

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Malzahn's connections to Springdale and Horton's connections with Josh, I'm really excited about our chances with Mr. Frazier.

And I have to ask, is he any relation to Kiehl?

We are a distant 3rd or 4th right now with Arkansas and Alabama 1a and 1b with USC somewhere in there.

Tell uat, arky, and whoever that we are very sorry for their loss.

We are a distant 3rd or 4th right now with Arkansas and Alabama 1a and 1b with USC somewhere in there.

Tell uat, arky, and whoever that we are very sorry for their loss.

^^^ This is a good one. WDE., Hopefully we can pull some strings n bring him to the good fellas.

With Malzahn's connections to Springdale and Horton's connections with Josh, I'm really excited about our chances with Mr. Frazier.

And I have to ask, is he any relation to Kiehl?

Yes. I would like to know that too. Any relation?

So, based on what you said, I would be confident in assuming that we are the front runner for this guy.

So, based on what you said, I would be confident in assuming that we are the front runner for this guy.

Based on what I said and every single one of the experts said, we are 3rd or 4th right now.

• 3 months later...

I seem to remember a conversation under a different topic the other day about DT depth. It's really too bad we can't get in the picture for this kid. I mean he's from Springdale, so you'd think Malzahn has an in or two. Oh well, I guess it's on to other fish.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel very confident that CRG will come through by signing some truly talented DT's. I really like the Lamin? kid and the guys at GMA.

Josh is visiting Auburn today and tomorrow. Here are some of his tweets.

@JoshuaFrazier99 6h

Well this trip has gone by fast mostly because I've slept the whole way threw....should be in Auburn in 2 hours or so.

@JoshuaFrazier99 6h

Depending on we'll this Auburn Visit goes I'm gonna Tweak my top 5 just a little and take 1 team out.

@JoshuaFrazier99 2h

Not Gonna lie The city Of Auburn is pretty nice and relaxing.

@JoshuaFrazier99 43m

Just got out of bible study with Auburn Football. I'm starting to like this place.

Thanks E! I don't do Twitter so I never see this stuff unless one of you guys come through.

This is a nice twist. I am really trying to temper my enthusiasm but if we have a good year we are gonna be tough to beat on the recruiting trail. This staff has been a dream come true in comparison to the previous regime.

From beginning to end, awesome visit for JFrazier. Into his top five - and everything points to Auburn being right there in the end for his sig.

This is certainly an unexpected (by me anyway) twist. Not that I doubted the staff's abilities but was not aware we were looking. He can definitely be a run stopper and with the other DL we have and the ones we are looking good for, he would be a nice fit IMO.

From beginning to end, awesome visit for JFrazier. Into his top five - and everything points to Auburn being right there in the end for his sig.

I would not go that far yet but Auburn has put itself in a good position here.

Archived