Men vs. Florida Game Thread

WarTiger

Hopefully there will be a good crowd at the arena for this one. I don't believe Florida is as good as the national press makes them out to be. They are definitely good, but I think their record is more a reflection of the level of competition they are facing. I wouldn't be surprised to see Florida get bounced in the 2nd or third round of the tournament in march. We need to limit the turnovers, make layups and free throws and see what happens. War Eagle!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10-3 Florida... Meanwhile at Plainsman Mark...Auburn leads Maine 4-1 top of the 3rd in game one of a double header today.

It's nice to watch an offense like UF where they move the ball around, set good off-ball screens and have 2-3 options to get a good shot.

Yep, that "AU fans don't support/care about basketball" argument isn't getting much help today. AU is awful, and folks are still coming to see them.

I wish the crowd was just a little more rowdy on TV, kind of like the Duke or North Carolina crowds get.

Perhaps if we played like Duke or North Carolina..

Poor Chubb having another one of "those games"

I wish the crowd was just a little more rowdy on TV, kind of like the Duke or North Carolina crowds get.

Perhaps if we played like Duke or North Carolina..

That would be nice too.

Archived