Men vs. Florida Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UF killing the 3s today.

Not really hard to do when they all come uncontested or with a guy just flailing by because he's never been taught how to properly close out a shooter. It's awful.

Man ...everyone just standing around on offense while JW dribbles it around. Not good !

Wow, that was ugly. It's tough to watch this team play like this more often than not. Maybe Billy will call the dogs off and not totally embarrass us. :(

What did you expect? UF has better players and are better coached. We have no leadership. We have no consistent big man in the middle. I struggle to find an offensive identity other than street ball. On the defensive end we look good one possession and awful the next. The energy I am seeing seems to get worse each game. The turnovers again are a big problem. We just are not a very good team. Is it coaching or talent? IMO, both are seriously lacking.

What did you expect?

Effort....but otherwise can't disagree with you

They get plenty roudy, there just nothing for them to get rowdy about.

It could be too that AU doesn't have the courtside TV mics turned up as much as Duke and NC.

52-26 and no there is still no such thing as a reach in foul. It simply doesn't exist. It's never been illegal to reach in.

Baseball update from Plainsman park. Garret Cooper just hit a 2 run homer... Auburn has put 5 on the board in the 5th inning and lead Maine 10-1.

What did you expect? UF has better players and are better coached. We have no leadership. We have no consistent big man in the middle. I struggle to find an offensive identity other than street ball. On the defensive end we look good one possession and awful the next. The energy I am seeing seems to get worse each game. The turnovers again are a big problem. We just are not a very good team. Is it coaching or talent? IMO, both are seriously lacking.

Both. Go hire the head coach of Dayton or Murray State and let them have at it. Heck, get the guy from Winthrop. I'm sick of Tony Barbee and his attitude.

Ouch....and UT beat UK by about 30 today too. Some crappy basketball all over the conference.

Ouch....and UT beat UK by about 30 today too. Some crappy basketball all over the conference.

How important was Nerlens Noel to Kentucky? 10.5 points per game, 5 blocks per game and 9.5 rebounds per game plus the extra attention he drew from opposing defenders that freed up others to score. Big loss for KY.

Archived