TA&M Game

jwmboom7

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it me or do we seem like a Jekyl and Hyde team; very inconsistent.

Agreed. And we aren't playing good D or really not well on O either. Just keep getting bailed out on a 3 that falls or a foul.

following on twitter, it is time to focus on recruiting frontline players

agreed. Chubb is trying, but still not on his game in the paint. ADT is improving but not ready to carry the load in the SEC. Desperately need some help down low.

agreed. Chubb is trying, but still not on his game in the paint. ADT is improving but not ready to carry the load in the SEC.

Maybe not this season, but our record next year depends on whether or not ADT can carry us. He will be the only big man we will have that wont be a freshman

55-51 TAMU. 3:16 left. still within striking distance. just got to step it up on both ends.

Thanks for carrying the load tonight.

agreed. Chubb is trying, but still not on his game in the paint. ADT is improving but not ready to carry the load in the SEC.

Maybe not this season, but our record next year depends on whether or not ADT can carry us. He will be the only big man we will have that wont be a freshman

Yep. and that worries me a little. ADT has been improving over the second half of the season, but he will definitely need to be more consistent.

55-51 TAMU. 3:16 left. still within striking distance. just got to step it up on both ends.

Thanks for carrying the load tonight.

No prob.

61-54 TAMU. 27 seconds left. Not looking good for AU

Let another one slip through our fingers and get away.

Absolutely. Totally could/should have won this game (or at least from what I saw in the second half). But same old problems. No clear offensive identity. Sub-par play from the seniors. Not closing on defense and allowing passes out of traps and on the baseline. Basically bad basketball. Hate to say it, but we got a long way to go.

The silence on this thread is deafening. It appears that most of the members have given up on basketball this season. Who can blame them? The only question left is does AU make 10 wins this year?

Alright, I spose the game has ended now. I've got to get some sleep so I can get back on the hamster wheel tomorrow. Thanks for the updates Doc. Good nite all.

I'm not a Barbee fan nor critic. But something needs to change...and quickly. $1.5M per year and 5 years left on his contract? His buyout is what $3.5M? JJ needs to learn how to negotiate a coach's contract. AU will go broke firing inept coaches at this rate.

Archived