Game 5 vs MTSU

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rain is supposed to stop within the hour. But it's going to rain a lot more tonight so there won't be that long of a window for the game to be played if the field takes long to be prepped for the game.

Here is all the rain plans from the Auburn baseball schedule.

http://grfx.cstv.com...allRainPlan.pdf

Wow that's thorough. So if the AU game is rained out tonight then it will be played at 11am, correct?

Yup and it will be.

@AUTigerBaseball Tonight's game has been postponed. It will be made up tomorrow at 11am

I live in NW Fla.. If this rain is moving north, which the radar shows it is, I don't know if any games will be played this weekend. The radar looks like it does in a tropical storm or hurricane, completely green.

I live in NW Fla.. If this rain is moving north, which the radar shows it is, I don't know if any games will be played this weekend. The radar looks like it does in a tropical storm or hurricane, completely green.

According to Weather Channel app only 20% chance of rain by first pitch tomorrow.

Not at the first game today (got to love midterm season sucking away weekends) so y'all are my only hope until I make it out to game 2...WDE! Side note, I know Google can be my friend on this but anyone know our last 5-0 start?

Not at the first game today (got to love midterm season sucking away weekends) so y'all are my only hope until I make it out to game 2...WDE! Side note, I know Google can be my friend on this but anyone know our last 5-0 start?

'01

'01

Appreciate it!

'01

Appreciate it!

No problem.

Archived