Good Article on Coach Russell

autig90

The way I see it is that the only constant that brought us success was the fact that Gus Malzahn was the OC. When he left, the team fell apart. Now that he is back, and is instilling his philosophy back into the team, and the players are already buying in, success will follow the head coach. I will continue to believe that until it is proven otherwise. WDE.

This and the fact Gus fired the whole sorry bunch of the ex-staff when he got here. That made me feel better about Gus as well. But I am like several others, the only thing I will believe is what I see on the field on game day. I like what Gus has done so far.

wde

The way I see it is that the only constant that brought us success was the fact that Gus Malzahn was the OC. When he left, the team fell apart. Now that he is back, and is instilling his philosophy back into the team, and the players are already buying in, success will follow the head coach. I will continue to believe that until it is proven otherwise. WDE.

This and the fact Gus fired the whole sorry bunch of the ex-staff when he got here. That made me feel better about Gus as well. But I am like several others, the only thing I will believe is what I see on the field on game day. I like what Gus has done so far.

wde

I dont really believe the former staff was a "sorry bunch". I do believe they followed the directives of their boss...if you know what I mean.

I said after the 2011 season rolled on, I said coach Yox wasn't getting the job done. Many people on here blasted me for saying that. They always he was the best S&C coach anywhere. As it turned out, I was right because coach Melzahn got rid of Yox.

Yap.

Next idea = green facemasks!

Archived