2014 4* JUCO DL Davonte Lambert commits to AUBURN!!!

AubTigers

Bot surprised based on the Crystal ball the past few days.

Very surprised how UT can come in at the last minute and pick this kid up just like that!

They didn't come on in the last minute guys. Tennessee offered Lambert 6 weeks before we did.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bot surprised based on the Crystal ball the past few days.

Very surprised how UT can come in at the last minute and pick this kid up just like that!

They didn't come on in the last minute guys. Tennessee offered Lambert 6 weeks before we did.

Ok, just didnt know they were involved until late.

• 3 months later...

Brought this back over because he visited the Iron Bowl and the staff has given him something to think about.

I've heard that he is still interested in us. His mother and aunt have ties to AU. They want him to attend Auburn and he is considering it. Garner is making a push for him.

Another very versatile kid. Can play any position along the DL...would love to see us put some guys that require Double Teaming to free up Lawson et al, the next few years!!

Another very versatile kid. Can play any position along the DL...would love to see us put some guys that require Double Teaming to free up Lawson et al, the next few years!!

Teams want be able to double team all these guys. It could get real serious for some teams in a hurry having to find a way to defend against our future DL. Ready for some of these guys to pull the trigger.

Heard from an EXTREMELY reliable source that Lambert is flipping to AU soon. No date and not official yet and has a committable offer.

Is it the same source that's saying saban to UT? Hahaha

Heard from an EXTREMELY reliable source that Lambert is flipping to AU soon. No date and not official yet and has a committable offer.

Hahaha nope I promise!

Hahaha nope I promise!

Others are hearing this too.

not coming

Don't be so sure on that. The Vols have to drop 3 of their commits for this class.

Yes, but I don't think guys like Lambert will be one of their drops. They need some quick fixes and a very top of the line JUCO guy is most likely to provide that fix.

not coming

Don't be so sure on that. The Vols have to drop 3 of their commits for this class.

Yes, but I don't think guys like Lambert will be one of their drops. They need some quick fixes and a very top of the line JUCO guy is most likely to provide that fix.

True. Maybe we just take care of their overcommit problem for them by taking him away. >:D We are Flip U after all.

Actually I believe his family was wanting AU, and for that reason as well as others he is very much considering a flip from all the intel I have gotten. Some say it's already a done deal. I don't think it's quite done and he may not flip but I can promise you he is thinking about it.

According to the Tennessee Scout board, he tweeted yesterday that he is a "VFL" (vol for life). I suspect Tweets aren't legally binding, but does anyone think it's significant?

DADDYDAV.jpg

Posted: Yesterday 7:23 AM

Re: Lambert

This is from several hours ago......

@Vols_Recruiting: 4* #Vol DL commit. RT @DaLamb89: I Am A #VFL !!!! Who don't Understand That??? I'm Sleep People Playing games and stuff! #VolNation #Standup

http://mbd.scout.com...1372&t=12433799

My guess is that was to not take focus away from the team since they are playing for a juco National Title tomorrow.

Actually I believe his family was wanting AU, and for that reason as well as others he is very much considering a flip from all the intel I have gotten. Some say it's already a done deal. I don't think it's quite done and he may not flip but I can promise you he is thinking about it.

Grandma picked UT......no doubt about that

Archived