Funny Stuff...

snaklak

The threads on that website are absolutely hilarious. Here are a few:

1. "Who will Auburn's coach be next year?"

2. "Former players say Auburn is racist" (Using the old Brandon Jacobs article as leverage)

3. "Cadillac/Brown in trouble for using agents"

4. "Will Tuberville be the next coach of the Miami Dolphins?"

They are trying to find anything they can. Don't blame them. I hope we hang 50 on them Saturday. :au:

TideFans actually has a poll over whether or not Bama should leave the SEC for another conference because they no longer get good feelings from everyone. Everyone hates them, the NCAA, the refs, the SEC schools...and that Bama should show everyone and leave the SEC.

Funny how when the shoe is on the other foot, some people can't take it...they can dish it out but they sure as heck can take it can they.

I HOPE WE SHUT 'EM OUT AND THEN HANG 60 ON THEM!!!!!!

Those guys never cease to amaze me with the crap that they come up with and actually believe. I can't recall being this fired up in a long time... I hate Alabama and I hope we beat the &%($ out of them this weekend. Warrrrr Eagle!

I really wish a fellow bammer on this board would comment on this.... I have never seen a MAJORITY of online team msg board goers talk so much crap....its like I read it, then I get dumber.

I really wish a fellow bammer on this board would comment on this....  I have never seen a MAJORITY of online team msg board goers talk so much crap....its like I read it, then I get dumber.

122579[/snapback]

Tidefans and Tiderinsider are the two most rediculous bama sites on the net. I would say that I'm not sure why you guys go there instead of CrimsonTusks or Tide-Talk, but I know you aren't looking for reasonable bama fans to conversate with.

You're wrong.  Tuberville is not going to Miami.  Tidefans.com has him going to Clemson.

122590[/snapback]

Ah-ha, so Tuberville is setting a precedent of replacing the Bowden family. Guess that means he has his heart set on eventually coaching the 'Noles. :rolleyes:

I really wish a fellow bammer on this board would comment on this....  I have never seen a MAJORITY of online team msg board goers talk so much crap....its like I read it, then I get dumber.

122579[/snapback]

Tidefans and Tiderinsider are the two most rediculous bama sites on the net. I would say that I'm not sure why you guys go there instead of CrimsonTusks or Tide-Talk, but I know you aren't looking for reasonable bama fans to conversate with.

122587[/snapback]

No were just looking for bama idiots to make fun of...thats all.

122579[/snapback]

122587[/snapback]

In the interest of some good will for the week [which doesn't mean I still don't want to beat the bloody hell out of them on the field and embarrass them beyond recovery]:

I've heard both tidefan 24 and BamaGrad distance themselves from the opinions expressed on Tidefans and Tiderinsider in the past. Those two sites are the most extreme I know and certainly do not express the opinion of every Bama fan.

But on the other hand, they are hilarious as hell and well worth reading for the comic relief. Obviously there are enough people who think that way to keep those boards going, but I will never assume they represent the consensus UA opinion. Sometimes a little light reading and mindless entertainment is fun, however! :D:D

I went to Tidefans.com and found it to be quite entertaining. Most of what is said there cannot be taken seriously. There is a little worthwhile reading, but mostly garbage. I'm also adding a disclaimer that UA is not the only school with idiots like that. We have our share, as does most other schools. I say this to keep our local bammers from thinking I'm just jumping on UA. I just give thanks for AUNation. Hands down the best forum I've ever been on.

Those guys never cease to amaze me with the crap that they come up with and actually believe.  I can't recall being this fired up in a long time... I hate Alabama and I hope we beat the &%($ out of them this weekend.  Warrrrr Eagle!

122562[/snapback]

Believe me....the feeling is mutual. :ua:

Those guys never cease to amaze me with the crap that they come up with and actually believe.  I can't recall being this fired up in a long time... I hate Alabama and I hope we beat the &%($ out of them this weekend.  Warrrrr Eagle!

122562[/snapback]

Believe me....the feeling is mutual. :ua:

122686[/snapback]

hey matt, i bet your schedule has really been full of motivational speeches over in t-town this year huh.

here are some ideas.

"A moral victory is better than no victory at all."

"The bear is not dead! He lives in a van, DOWN BY THE RIVER!"

and for this week

"If you suck, just blame it on the refs." :moon:

Don't forget to blame fat phil too ! ! !

:moon::moon::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived