2014 3* JUCO TE Darrion Hutcherson (Miss State signee)

RunInRed

Not that it matters (much) but anyone know about projected stars for Darrion?

This class is off to a great start!!

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any relation to Ken Hutcherson ?

Not sure. Ken is from Anniston though, so maybe not.

I went to school with Ken .... he was the real deal...

Whether Darrion is related or not, if he is anywhere as talented as Ken we got a good one...

Hutcherson: "The school I'll be committing to is the national champion Auburn Tigers. War Eagle."

Hutcherson says he won't take his other visits: "I'm committed to Auburn."

@AUBlog

Hutcherson is a big, athletic tight end, will be a 6'6 plus, 250-pound player for Auburn that can run. Saw him run a 4.7 two weeks ago.

@JHokanson

Hutcherson said he spoke with Zeke Pike about decision: "We're going to make another run for that crystal ball."

Hutcherson in AU regalia. http://yfrog.com/h2kfqkoj

Hutcherson said he grew up in a house full of Alabama fans, but he's always followed Auburn.

@AUBlog

We need to get Gene to recruit for Basketball too. Here are our current commitments and height.

Michael Flint 6'4"

Cassanova McKinzy 6'3"

Zeke Pike 6'6"

Alex Taylor 6'4"

Darrion Hutcherson 6'7"

I believe he will start out as a 3* when the ratings first come out, and by the time all the recruiting services update their ratings after the HS season, he will be a 4*.  He doesn't look to be heavily recruited right now, but he will expose himself more and more at camps and his senior seasnon.  I think his situation will be similar to Shon Coleman's and Jaylon Denson's.   

AUsome news!!!  His size and athletic abilities reminds me of last year #1 recruit prospect Clowney. :party:

We need to get Gene to recruit for Basketball too. Here are our current commitments and height.

Michael Flint 6'4"

Cassanova McKinzy 6'3"

Zeke Pike 6'6"

Alex Taylor 6'4"

Darrion Hutcherson 6'7"

This class is off to one heckuva a start. Unbelievable the talent this staff is bringing in.

War Eagle Darrion. Welcome to the FAMILY!! Looking forward to seeing you on the field in orange and blue!

:believe:    :wedance:    :wedance::happydance: :happydance: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:believe:

Congrats!!!!  Glad to have you and welcome to the AUBURN FAMILY!!!!  Look forward to see all these new recurits for 2012 on the field.....and can't wait for 2011 recuits to show all what they can really do beyond scrimmage!!!!

:party:      :happydance:    :hellyeah:    :yay:    :partey:    :party:    :wedance:    :zapbama:

War Eagle Darrion!!

Congrats on fullfilling your lifelong dream of wearing the Orange and Blue!  :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see you on the field!

:believe:                                          :wareagle:                             :tdau:                        

With a little more weight and some technique training he could really be in the top 100 to 150. My bet will be a really high three star and eventually a pretty high 4 star by signing day.

Hell of a pick-up and I like that he's shutting it down. Recruits already bonding--great team in the making!

Welcome home, Hutcherson!

Waitint on you Blanks...

Archived