2014 3* JUCO TE Darrion Hutcherson (Miss State signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok  Not sure if the time is correct, but got this off twitter when I searched his name::

ChadSimmons_ Chad Simmons

Dadeville, Ala. TE Darrion Hutcherson said he is set to announce his decision at 1:30pm CT on Thursday. I like the home state school here.

What does that mean?  :dunno:

:we:

Man, what are they feeding kids these days? They're giants right out of high school now...

Remember also that this kid's STILL got another YEAR+ before he even gets to AU! Just IMAGINE what he'll look like then!  :bananadance: I still contend that he could POSSIBLY grow into a VERY athletic OL, if that's what CGC & CGM wanted! But man, I'd LOVE to have that 6'7+ frame postin' up in the corner of the endzone against these 6' and under DB's! Can you say UNSTOPPABLE?!

:tdau:

JHokanson Justin Hokanson

RT @AuburnRivals: Dadeville's Darrion Hutcherson will make his college choice within the next 30 minutes.

4 seconds ago

Did we recruit him strictly for offense?  I wouldn't mind seeing a DE with his height coming around the end and swatting down passes.....but I'm sure Kiehl and Pike will like to keep him on the O.

Welcome to the plains Darrion!!!!

Also kudos to his parents.  I heard they were bammers and it's nice that they let him follow his heart.  Peaches and Kouandjio family should take a lesson.

WDE!

He is certainly physical enough.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him put on 40-50 lbs over the next few years and end up at tackle.

War Eagle Mr. Hutcherson!!!!  I wouldn't mind seeing him at TE/H-Back alongside Fulse and Lutz....unstoppable b/c teams either give up on the run by moving their LB to cover them or give up the mismatch w/ a cb, add in the pace of the O and its a wrap

Archived