2014 3* JUCO TE Darrion Hutcherson (Miss State signee)

RunInRed

With his dominance at some very prestigious camps, he will likely be a four star sooner than most think.  He staates that he was told by Ole Miss coaches that he is likely to be ranked the #1 TE in the country.  We shall see.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell of a pick-up and I like that he's shutting it down. Recruits already bonding--great team in the making!

Welcome home, Hutcherson!

Waitint on you Blanks...

Definitely seeing a trend with commits being "All In" and shutting down their recruitment, etc. I think their are some Kris Frost, etc., lessons.

With his dominance at some very prestigious camps, he will likely be a four star sooner than most think.  He staates that he was told by Ole Miss coaches that he is likely to be ranked the #1 TE in the country.  We shall see.

That is hard to believe as Scout doesn't currently have him ranked as one of the top 25 tight ends.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=4&pid=19&yr=2012

That is hard to believe as Scout doesn't currently have him ranked as one of the top 25 tight ends.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=4&pid=19&yr=2012

Currently, no, but Scout hasn't evaluated everyone yet and those rankings are just preliminary for the most part. The rankings will fluctuate quite a bit throughout the evaluation process. He will get more attention and looks now that he has committed to a major program, kind of like Jaylon Denson like year. Although DH could be ranked fairly high once he is evaluated, I don't think he'll be the TOP ranked TE in the country. He should be considered an athlete because he could potentially play a number of positions. 

Woohoo!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Welcome to the FAMILY!!! I love these guys! UAT can have their bama nation and UGA can have their bulldog nation. No "nation" can compare to our FAMILY!!! Keep up the good work, coaches!

He's a beast. Heir apparent to Lutz? Welcome and War Eagle to the young man!

:believe:

While it is great to get excited about the new recuits,  you cannot forget about Brandon Fulse and CJ Uzomah!  We are going to be LOADED at TE for the next 5 years!!!! WDE!

Welcome to the family Hutch!

But I will say that I hated to see the looks on, what I am assuming is, dad's face during the video. He did not look happy with the decision.

Wow!! Welcome Zeke and Darrion! If these great recruits stick with AU(not saying they won't) it will be a pretty boring February for us following recruiting and that's a good thing....WDE!!

Welcome to the family Hutch!

But I will say that I hated to see the looks on, what I am assuming is, dad's face during the video. He did not look happy with the decision.

I wouldn't read too much into Dad's expressions. Obviously he knows his son is an Auburn fan/man by now. I'm sure that alot of the "faces" he was making were due to the fact that he had a camera pointed at him and a few faces looking his direction as well. I'm thinking Dad was a little uncomfortable.

Archived