Alabama does not have a prayer!

RollTideRoll

Alabama doesn't have a hope, or a prayer, or a shot in the dark of upsetting the Tigers in Saturday's Iron Bowl. And it won't even be close. Alabama will be trounced, clobbered, mauled, devastated, humiliated and left for dead. The Crimson Tide will not roll, not even a little bit. Tonight you will experience low Tide. Probably even ebb Tide. You wouldn't even have to hike up your pant legs to wade in what be left of this Tide after the Auburn Tigers pass through.

--BAMA has heard THAT before ... ;)

Alabama doesn't have a hope, or a prayer, or a shot in the dark of upsetting the Tigers in Saturday's Iron Bowl. And it won't even be close. Alabama will be trounced, clobbered, mauled, devastated, humiliated and left for dead. The Crimson Tide will not roll, not even a little bit. Tonight you will experience low Tide. Probably even ebb Tide. You wouldn't even have to hike up your pant legs to wade in what be left of this Tide after the Auburn Tigers pass through.

--BAMA has heard THAT before ... ;)

123613[/snapback]

Some bammer is being facetious :D

i hope the Rain won't be mess us up too bad, thats basically all that i am worried about at this point, i will just relax until game time :big:

when in 92??? you guys were 10-0 coming into legion field and we were a solid 5-5 i think. maybe 5-4-1. are you talking about the national title game that folks said miami would win? if so, that's just dumb b/c it's nothing like this game.

It's all we have left.. the reference was to the Press saying that Miami would own Alabama, as they are saying that Auburn will own Alabama... spirit and belief... ;)

Win or lose, I'll be on here after the game to congratulate you or to be very quietly shocked that Alabama won.

Please, don't waste space on this board with any references to uat's past. We have heard it ALL before and far too many times. I appreciate the half hearted good wishes, but, We are not uat, (Thanks Lord :) ) and you are NOT Miami of '92.

WAR EAGLE....O N E at a time. :au:

The last coach you had that took you to being undefeated ... you ran off... (we are talking recent history) Your current coach, you guys tried to run off "in the dark of the night". 

Colonial Bank, Baby

123679[/snapback]

And do you think Tiny Bowden deserved to stay?

If you are gonna make quick stabbing commentaries, back them up with your opinions.

Hmmm....A uat wolf in sheep's clothing. It is about time . Let the uat smack begin!

WAR EAGLE. O N E at a time. :au:

A uat fan called into Jay Barker's morning show completely upset that uat wasn't getting any respect after hearing all the calls predicting a 3 touchdown Auburn win. He started spouting statistics about how uat leads Auburn in every special teams category except one (which is true) and he said that Auburn hasn't had the bad calls like uat has....he used all this to basically say that uat has just as good of a chance of beating Auburn as Auburn does of beating uat.

My question is this...will this bammer feel the same way in the future if the roles were EXACTLY flipped and an Auburn person says that Auburn has just as good of chances as uat does? Could I say that a depleted 5-5 Auburn team has the SAME chances of beating an undefeated uat team? I think not...I'm thinking HELL not. :)

Now, I'm not faulting him for supporting his team. These were Auburn AND uat people predicting the Auburn win. I'm really just questioning the logic if the roles were reversed.

Gotta love that optimism though. :lol:

I think bama has a chance to win...and I can cite many reasons why. But I think bama has a chance to lose the iron bowl every year...and can always cite reasons why.

I thought we could lose in 92, 98,99 years we were big favorites...no fan on either side of the fence should feel like this one is wrapped up.

I would really be interested to hear the reasons why.

And also why these reasons didn't work out so well against comparable competition.

Some bammer is being facetious :D

123616[/snapback]

Dang PT, you've been reading the dictionary this morning using big words like that! :big::poke:

123770[/snapback]

By accident I might have even spell it right :D

Archived