How Bama honors 9/11

RunInRed

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hey.....No Houndstooth hat on the dead bear but hell, let's claim it!"...turdscalooser news

So you're saying that if Shug would have turned 100 on the anniversary of 9/11, you guys wouldn't honor him?

Nonsense.

in lieu of honoring the memory of 9/11 and all it means to our proud country??? absolutely not!!!

Google Bear on google and I couldn't find a singl houndstooth hat on his head

Bear Bryant never wore Houndstooth... The whole alabama-houndstooth-bear bryant crap got big in 2006, when it was like the 25th anniversary of his 300th win or so...? After that, all we saw was houndstooth hats, dresses, scarves, coats, ect... The sad thing is, the stupid bammers don't even realize that he never wore houndstooth. It was nothing more that a stupid, yet incredibly successful marketing campaign! Again, no bammer has EVER produced a picture of Bear Bryant in a houndstooth hat!

uaters.....You gotta admit they are consistently STUPID.............

Google Bear on google and I couldn't find a singl houndstooth hat on his head

Bear Bryant never wore Houndstooth... The whole alabama-houndstooth-bear bryant crap got big in 2006, when it was like the 25th anniversary of his 300th win or so...? After that, all we saw was houndstooth hats, dresses, scarves, coats, ect... The sad thing is, the stupid bammers don't even realize that he never wore houndstooth. It was nothing more that a stupid, yet incredibly successful marketing campaign! Again, no bammer has EVER produced a picture of Bear Bryant in a houndstooth hat!

It's so easy to make money off of the enchanted.....

The facebook thing was stupid. Honoring a dead person on their would be birthday because they would have turned a certain age if they were still alive is just dumb as hell.

Getting all butthurt about the people who do it is stupid too. Nobody has forgotten what happened on 9/11, but whether right or wrong, it will only get the super big press on 5,10,15, 20 year etc. anniversaries.

Given all that, just because something terrible happened one day out of the year, doesn't mean that for some people that day is not also a happy day.

Should (alive) people not celebrate their birthdays on 9/11? Should people who got married on 9/11 just skip it? I don't think so.

Again, I personally think it's silly to celebrate the Bear's (would be) 100th birthday...but not because it happens to fall on 9/11.

Finally have had a chance to catch back up on everything (sorry for the late reply here) but it amazes me that everyone seems to forget alot of things. #1 Sept 11th is not a holiday contrary to what some of you may think. Its a national day of mourning. A lot of my brothers and sisters died that day and the years after trying to protect this nation we live in. It is not a reason to fire up the grill and drink beer instead a day to remember what happened to our own country. # 2 you should never forget this day. Forgetting history means you are bound to repeat it. Americans today become complacent way too easy then they complain because they are inconvenienced for some reason. Americans live too long with their head in their asses and really should pay attention to what is going on. # 3 Was it distasteful for the Turds to post what they did at the time they did I would say yes...is it a big deal? No...let me tell you why I think that way. Remember the 1st Amendment? Yea didn't think so. Freedom of speech is just that. You can say what you want when you want. Instead of worrying about what others are doing on 9-11 maybe you should be more concerned with what you are doing. Whats really important? Worrying about some douche bag at Turd U posting about a dead coach or reflecting on that day in September that impacted us all? Your hatred over a football game has caused you to forget the important things in life. Do I hate the Turds? Hell yes I do...wish they would all get uncontrollable diarrhea during every game and waterboarded. I am not trying to jump down anyones throat here or piss people off I am simply saying just focus sometimes on what is more important, but if you truly feel the need to say something about anything you dont like then do it. Meaning the rants over this is actually ok too. Free speech remember?

With that said...to the Turd trying to defend your raunchy ass school in a Town no one wants to live in because it looks like Compton CA dont you know it is futile to try and win an argument when you are out gunned worse than the Iraqis at the Battle of 73 Easting :wareagle:

Archived