GEAUX....... Hello Everyone!

LSUGradin99

Nice to see this forum thriving still! Dropping in during what is one of my favorite sports weeks of the year. Looking forward to another great game between our two teams! I've been lurking and reading here the past few days again. It's nice to see the guarded optimism expressed by many of you. Seasons in which both LSU & Auburn are up are seasons we can treasure together. Especially when it involves both beating those cheAter$.

Speaking of which.... Just saw this through the window:

ef8f5dc3-8ad3-4893-9057-fd3977318ff0_zpsfac95361.jpg

null_zps849091fb.jpg

null_zpsd021400a.jpg

Guess they made a wrong turn?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there! Glad to see you back around for game week. Should be fun ...

And on the pic ... who pimps out a PT Cruiser with hounds tooth skin? Seriously?

Hey there! Glad to see you back around for game week. Should be fun ...

And on the pic ... who pimps out a PT Cruiser with hounds tooth skin? Seriously?

As if you had to ask.

welp, nothing like a PT cruiser in hounds tooth...the only thing better would be if it was in the wal mart parking lot.

I think your evaluation of gaurded optimism is spot on. I am making my first trip down to Baton Rouge and I'm looking forward to it. I typically enjoy our trips to NO.

I don't expect us to win this game, but I do have hope that we'll make a game of it. We've got a long climb back up out of the hole we dug, but I think we can see the light.

I think your evaluation of gaurded optimism is spot on. I am making my first trip down to Baton Rouge and I'm looking forward to it. I typically enjoy our trips to NO.

I don't expect us to win this game, but I do have hope that we'll make a game of it. We've got a long climb back up out of the hole we dug, but I think we can see the light.

Still renting that RV?

War Eagle! Can't wait for the game LSU has always been my second favorite SEC team to watch play! They play a mans defense, and I can't wait till auburn gets back to doing the same! (Don't get me wrong we are on our way there but not there yet)

So whats the hype (if any) from the LSU side. Just curious if its a "we're gonna roll over them" mentality or if LSU actually has some areas of concern. For AU's sake I am hoping for a shootout. LSU's offense is clicking the best I have seen them in years! D is young and learning but they have the luxury of a solid foundation laid before them.

With that said - I think AU is the best team of the first 3 opponents played. Just do not think that is enough to predict victory. Good thing we play the game!

Still renting that RV?

No we backed out. Going to just go down the old fashion way and plan a RV trip next year. Too much last minute for me.

Archived